Apartment is located at the House of the Golden Lion dating back to 1608 in the heard of the historical centre on Prague’s most picturesque tourist route known as the Royal Walk. The spacious and elegant apartment with original decorated ceilings will suit all generations. The apartment has 2 separate bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a living room with an extension sofa bed for 2 more guests. One of the bedrooms has an inbuilt closet. A small balcony is available.
The spacious and elegant apartment with original decorated ceilings and Viennese cross board flooring on the first floor will suit all generations. The apartment has 2 separate bedrooms with en-suit bathrooms and a huge living room with an extension sofa for 2 more guests. One of the bedrooms has an in-built closet. Kitchen is fully equipped with coffee machine (we give you also coffee cups for free), electric kettle, toaster, dishwasher, oven, microwave, etc. There is a one more toilet. There is also small balcony with a cute view to a restaurant atrium.
Interaction with guests
As I have 3 kids and one of them is little baby I can't be available all the time. In case I am not in the residence somebody from our restaurant team take care of our residence guests.
Other things to note
We are a family friendly. For free of charge it's available baby cot and high chair to the apartment. Also it will be our pleasure to lend you the light foldable stroller for your trips for sightseeing.
Your rest and quality sleep during your vacations is our priority. All our beds are equipped with the top quality Toscana mattresses.
We recommend to check out restaurant in the ground floor or the basement Restaurant U Mecenase and enjoy traditional tasty czech meals in the nice atmosphere and unforgettable interior. Ask to be seated under the same arches, where Jan Mydlář, the most famous executioner of Prague, used to sit in the times of Rudolph II; the wall still bears his signature inscribed in 1626. The original 13th century Lesser Town fortification wall is still visible in the gothic cellars of the restaurant.(URL HIDDEN)
Be aware that there is no lift available in the residence! The dispositions of the building are from the 17th century and it was not possible to built a lift!
- The period for accommodation shall begin at 3 p.m. on the agreed date.
- The guest shall be entitled to use the room for the period agreed upon with us and which has been properly paid for. On the last day of the stay, the guest shall be required to vacate the room no later than by 11 a.m. If the guest vacates the room after 11 a.m., we may bill the client for another day of stay.
- Between 10 p.m and 7 a.m., the guest is required to OBSERVE THE NIGHT-TIME QUIET PERIOD!!! Please note that hen and stag / all men parties cannot be accommodated at the property. Also “drinking” parties are not allowed in the residence.
- The guest shall be fully liable under applicable regulations for any damage caused to the residence’s property and equipment and shall be required to compensate in full for such damage.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED in all parts of the residence!!!
- Dogs and pets are not allowed in the apartment.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Dear Guests, we prepare for you with my mum the apartment which is more beautiful and better equipped than the one that we live in.:) And honestly it's also cleaner. :) I love traveling around the world and would like to offer you an accommodation which reflects the atmosphere of the history with nowadays comfort.
I am looking forward to my kids grow up a little bit to start traveling again and meet you maybe in different parts of the world. :)
I love a "green" parts of Prague, so if you will be interested I can recommend you some places to relax, to go for in-line skating or bikes or just walk.
I have three kids, so I can also recommend you the places suitable for families.
And also I was young, so if you need recommendation of some bar, I can give you some tips.