Our eclectic West Philly home is a stone's throw from Center City, with the trolley, bus, 49th St. train, park, and library nearby! Because we are renovating, you get a great deal staying with us! This is the perfect place to crash in Philly!
Comfy, cozy room. No frills- just an affordable, clean bed! What could be simpler? I'm offering bed sheets, toilet paper, and soap.
You can access the bathroom down the hall and the kitchenette we use while remodel downstairs. There is a microwave, dorm fridge, hot pot, etc... Everything that we use to get along you are welcome to use.
Interaction with guests
We will be very happy to help our guest while they are staying in our place as much as we can. We want to make their time here unforgettable :)
Other things to note
Just to be clear, we are in the process of remolding the downstairs of our row house, but we will make sure that will not effect your stay with us at all. So don't you worry. When you are here, work stops!
We are quiet people and we are looking for the same type of guest. This is the perfect place to stay if you are attending a conference, visiting a university or just here to see Philly. Non-alcoholic house, so please don't come back drunk and DO NOT bring Alcohol to my house. Also, NO smoking what so ever.
- I did not like people to come back to my house later than 11 pm. If you want to come later or you have any things to do later than 11 pm please let me know.
- Do not walk inside my house half naked especially after the shower, change your close inside the bathroom.
- Most importantly, clean after yourself.
- Do not turn on the air condition while it's cold outside (it's a waste of energy).
- Please stick with your arrival time, I have a life to live and can't wait for you all day. If you arrive later than we agree about I will cancel your reservation.
- Please lock the front door after you leave and enter the house. Some guests before left the front door unlocked all night long.
- If you broke any of these rules, I will ask you to leave with no refund because it's your fault.
- If you have a pets I will charge you $5 for each night you stay at my place plus you are responcible about your pets such as feeding, cleaning any mis your pets makes and you can't leave your pets in my house while you are out.
- Please remember this is not a hotel room.
I'm a Sports Journalist who is friendly, funny, and helpful. I live with my wife Bianca in a transnational West Philly row house.