This 1000 square foot loft has a wall of huge windows offering a unique view of Montreal's quaint Plateau borough. We are located in a central location close to the mountain and metro. Easily accessible. Modern facilities, open and refreshing spot.
The space has high ceilings, a very modern kitchen and bathroom. It is one big open space with a separate bathroom and big closet. There is lots of storage. Three quality queen beds and tasteful furnishings.
Guests will have access to the apartment for the duration of their stay. There is a an elevator to get to the 4th floor so it's an easy ride with suitcases.
We have access to an outdoor parking lot approximately 20 mins walking from the apartment. You can park for free for the duration of your stay.
Interaction with guests
We live in the area and know our city well. Don't hesitate on asking us your questions. We're always glad to propose some ideas according to the season and dates.
Other things to note
Please be careful of noise levels in the hallways as it is very echo.
- No parties or extraordinary activities
- Respect the neighbours and do not use the common building areas in inappropriate ways.
- All music and loud noise should be limited, especially after 10am. Otherwise, residents have a right to call police to intervene.
- No boots or shoes in the apartment in winter.
- Please contact us for any questions, problems or emergencies.
- Non-respect of any of our rules will be met with zero tolerance and we reserve the right to ask you to leave immediately if so.