Smaller variant of a Studio Apartment with a distinctive taste & style, we offer no compromise facility-wise.
Located 10-minutes away from Nipponbashi Station, Dotonbori/Namba/Shinsaibashi are all within walking distance.
Umeda Station is only a 10-minute train ride away!
Tucked away in a residential area for a quiet night, it also has a convenience store within a minute walk (open 24hrs).
Simple kitchenware and induction cooker provided.
***Note: No elevator in the building***
- Great access to the stations, convenient access to tourist destinations.
- Bed arrangement: 2 single-size beds, 2 single-size futons.
- Air conditioner (with heater mode) available.
- Portable WiFi available. Login credentials are found on device.
- Washing machine available (no detergent provided).
- Towels, shampoo, rinse, and body soap are provided.
- Please bring your own toothbrush.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Please feel free to use the shampoo/rinse/body soap we have prepared.
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum during the stay, especially in shared common space and areas
- Please kindly note that although we will try our best, we may not be able to provide certain items upon request.
Interaction with guests
I currently reside in a different area but please do not hesitate to send me a message on Airbnb if you have any questions. My staff and I fully support our guests and always strive to give you the best answers and advice.
Other things to note
Please note there is no elevator in the building.
1. If you would like to make any changes to the reservation, please do so as soon as possible and no later than one day in advance.
2. We will inform you the access code to the building entrance and the key combination of the dial lock for the apartment.
3. Check-in available anytime after 17:00 (5 PM).
4. Check out time is before 11:00 (11 AM).
5. Please inform us should there be sudden changes in the check-in or checkout time.
6. Please do not answer the door under any circumstances. Should anything occur, we will always send you a message and/or make a phone call to your contact number.
7. When checking out, please switch off all lights and electrical appliances (including air conditioning and ventilation fan) and lock the door securely.
Please make sure that you have not forgotten any personal belongings before departing.
8. Should you lose the house keys at any point of time during your stay, we will need to charge you 20,000 JPY for a key replacement.
Please carry the house keys with you at all times and do not lose it.
9. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere throughout the whole building.
Nice to meet you, my name is Akiko!
I was born in and have been raised up here, Osaka.
I like travelling and cooking.
I hope you could have nice experiences and spend wonderful time in Japan since there is delicious food and fantastic sightseeing places.
Feel free to send me message, I try to respond as soon as possible!