About this listing
Last Minute Specials?
YES!!!! If you book up to ONE week before your rental please make me an offer I cannot refuse! Rentals left in August 2017
1. 3 bedroom, 2 bath: Saturday, August 19 to Wednesday, August 30, 2017: up to 11 nights 54CP
2. 3 bedroom, 2 bath: Sunday, August 20 to Thursday, August 31, 2017: up to 11 nights 46CP
3. 3 bedroom, 2 bath: Sun, August 27 to Friday, September 1, 2017: 5 nights 45HW
4. 2 bedroom, 1 bath: Wed, August 23 to Thursday, August 31, 2017: 8 nights 37HW
Last Minute Specials? Applies one week before availability.
If you don't like my rates, make me an offer!
Let’s face it, why should you rent from me? You have many other choices on this site and other sites, so, as a traveler, why should you rent “Clif’s” home? I will tell you what I have done to make your choice easier and to build your trust in me.
1. You need to be 100 percent sure the owner/landlord is honest. I joined BBB Online (Better Business Bureau Online) years ago to allow my guests (those travelers who rented from me) to have a place to evaluate my homes and me. I joined the Martha’s Vineyard Chamber of Commerce for the same reason. All of the sites I advertise on have the option for my guests to evaluate their stay publicly including
Vacation Rentals By Owner, Home Away, Trip Advisor, Flip Key and AirBnB.
2. The rates are the same on each site.
3. Disclosure and accuracy of my listing is the most important thing for me.
4. My goal is to exceed your expectations.
5. I want you to be able to contact me “immediately” if you have a question or problem at any time before, during or after your stay at my home. Judy and I are available 24/7. My property manager, Mike, lives 2/10 of a mile from my 4 homes. Viviani, my housekeeper, is also available at a moments notice. I have contractors in every field who will take care of (fix, replace and install) anything that goes wrong with the home.
6. I have a storeroom filled with replacement small appliances like toaster ovens, coffee makers, etc. Another goal is to insure that you find NOTHING wrong with the home! And if you do, I will fix or replace it quickly!
7. I have a “guaranteed” clean policy!!! Call me immediately after you find anything NOT up to your expectations and we will be over to take care the issue. Even if you are renting my home for 2 nights, I urge you to let me know if anything does NOT meet your expectations. My goal is to get a FIVE STAR rating from you. Please help me to keep my SUPER HOST STATUS by letting me know how I can improve the quality of your stay at my home BEFORE you travel home!
8. I want you and your family and friends to have a stress free vacation at my home and want to come back again. If I can’t do that, then I need to try harder! So, if you have rented from me before, PLEASE let me know how I can improve “the value” of YOUR stay at my home.
Welcome to Martha's Vineyard Vacation Homes on the beautiful and historic island of Martha's Vineyard. We have four centrally air conditioned modern homes located one and one half miles from State Beach and one mile from Edgartown Harbor on a serene country road. This house has 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
Rates: (please see calendar for the rest of my rates)
Special off season rates (starts November 1, of each year to March 15th, of each year). The rates are:
Book two nights get third night for 50% off.
$175 per night for 2 bedroom house
$195 per night for 3 bedroom house
most nights, weekends except holidays
minimum two nights
No other discounts applied.
Exceptions to off season rates are: The Wednesday before Thanksgiving to the Sunday after Thanksgiving. And December 24th to January 2nd.
Off season rates are for 4 people. $50 extra per person/per night above 4 people.
Most holidays and weekends require a three or four night minimum.
We have the lowest rental rates in the off season!!!
1. Make sure you call me before you rent from any other owner! Please read my 'reviews!' Thank you!
NO charge for towels and linens and free Wi Fi...and LOTS more!!
Ferry tickets for your car????? I will help you!
On a two acre parcel, each home is on its own half acre.
We offer three identical 3 bedroom, 2 bath skylit contemporary homes and one small 2 bedroom ranch.
Check in time is 2PM and check out time is 11 AM. All rates include utilities, local phone and long distance calling and free wireless internet AND all linens and towels!
Enjoy these 3 bedroom, two bath skylit contemporary homes with beamed vaulted cathedral ceilings. Five skylights grace these homes with beautiful hardwood oak floors in living room, dining room, and hallway and throughout the bedrooms.
Upstairs is a private master bedroom suite which features a large bedroom with venting skylight, king size bed, color cable TV with remote and DVD, clock radio, cordless phone and private bathroom and shower (with venting skylight) and loads of closet space.
Downstairs features two bedrooms and a hall bath. Two of the homes have two twin beds in one bedroom and two twins (bunk bed) (homes 45 and 46) and one queen in the other. The third home (54, this listing) has one full size bed AND one queen size in one bedroom and the same bed configuration (one double and one queen) in the other downstairs bedroom. This home (54) does not have a bunk bed!!!!
The skylit living room is large, open, bright and airy with a color cable TV, DVD/VCR, AM/FM tape stereo and two sleeping couches.
Sliding glass doors from the living room lead directly to a huge sun deck. The deck wraps around two sides of the house and is over 40 feet long with seating all around, picnic tables and a barbecue.
The fully equipped skylit kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, and washer/dryer. We have Farberware pots and pans, a Mr. Coffee. and a blender.
My 22.5 inch Weber BBQ grill is charcoal; NO gas or propane!
The kitchen is conveniently located next to the skylit dining room and deck. The dining room table easily sits 8 adults.
We are pet friendly.
You get the entire house. Most weekends from March 15th to April, May, June, September and October are three night weekends OR anytime check in OR anytime check out; the rate is for 3 nights. Sometimes if it is a "last minute special" (within one week before the rental begins) we will consider a two night weekend rental. We send you an email which will tell you where to find the key to the home. All we ask is that you return the key to where you found it so that the next guest finds it.
Interaction with guests
You will have complete privacy!!!! Please note that once we have sent you a "special offer" based on a reduced rate/last minute special you must accept the "special offer" at that time. Although I won't be available in person, I (or my property manager or housekeeper or Judy) will be available 100% of the time by phone, text or email.
Other things to note
Most weekends from March 15th to April, May, June, and from September and October are three night weekends OR anytime check in OR anytime check out; the rate is for 3 nights. Sometimes if it is a "last minute special" (within one week before the rental begins) we will consider a two night weekend rental.
All regular season (March 15th to Oct 31st) rates are for six people or less. $50 per person per night after that. There are some exceptions to this. All "off season rates (Nov 1st to March 15th) are for 4 person or less. Speak to Clif or Judy! We are pet friendly. Once we accept your dog registration the fee is $22 per dog per night. If you rent for one week the pet fee is $100. In July and August of each year there is a one week minimum from Wednesday to Wednesday. Sometimes there is an exception to this one week minimum so please ask. And sometimes we rent one of our 4 homes from Saturday to Saturday. It always pays to ask. However, even if there is an exception all weekends would be four night weekends in July and August. Last minute specials mean vacancies we have within one week of the rental. Important disclosure: After you book our home we will call you and get some additional information i.e.. home address and email address and find out if there are any questions you have or any additional requirements for your stay that we can help you with. We also require a signed lease. Only you have to sign the lease. There are NO surprises in the lease. Airbnb does a good job of protecting both of us regarding security deposit and cancellations. We also email you information about our home/s including directions and where to find the key. Our goal is to insure that NOTHING interferes with you getting to our home and having a wonderful experience while on the vineyard! And we are ALWAYS available my phone, text or email to take care of any issue within minutes.
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 116 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My life motto is "if you love your job you don't have to work." I have spent all of my adult life building a vacation home business on the vineyard that people would love. Although I don't live on the vineyard I spend one month in the spring and one month in the fall making sure my four homes are in excellent conditon. I also vacation at my homes in July and August. Recently, I upgraded my homes with central a/c and heating. I have internet and provide all linens and towels for my guests. Disclosure about my homes is paramount to me. When you get there, you will find that I have exceeded your expectations I also act as a concierge for my guests. I make their ferry ticket reservations if they want, make recommendations about places to see and restuarants. When visiting Martha's Vineyard don't miss the light houses! About me?! I purchased two acres of property in Edgartown, MA in 1974. At the time, I had a dream of building some homes and renting them to vacationers. That dream and 'lots of hard work' has come true. The property I purchased was 'on paper' 4 one half acre lots. In other words, the 2 acre lot had already been subdivided by the seller (Linwood Belisle). I was in my mid-twenties at the time, married, working as a teacher in NYC and very little money. But, WE had a dream! More later!!!
Why the Owner Chose Edgartown:
I am priviledged to provide wonderful accommodations for folks to enjoy one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We have a large flat yard for playing ball, volleyball, etc. Lots of 'safe' open space for the kids and adults to play.