Celeste was my father, who, at the end of the 60s he built a large house: it was his villa.
I recently renovated the entire house allowing guests a bright and quiet apartment.
The owners live in another part of the house with independent entrance.
The apartment consists of:
- Fully equipped kitchen and living area
- Dining room with table and chairs
- Living room with sofa that converts into a double bed, armchair that becomes a single bed
- Large room with double bed and a single bed or baby
- A bathroom with shower, hot and cold water, toilet, bidet, sink, mirror and hair dryer
- Utility room with washing machine and iron
- Complete the apartment two balconies that overlook the garden.
Parking in the garden of the property and is available to guests.
There is a beautiful garden with flowers, plants, palms; chairs, deck-chairs, table, gazebo - here you can have a rest and taste fine home-made wine.
Villa Celeste has a barbecue, a wood oven for baking pizzas, bread etc.
There are lovely views on the mountains and the valley below from the windows and the garden, it is an excellent way to go for a walk or in mountain-bike. We have olive-wood in the hills too, and we obtain extra virgin biologic oil. We also grow vegetables and fruits. On request it is possible to cook with these products typical dishes of the Lucca area.
Villa Celeste is situated in the countrysde near Lucca, in a residential area; at 100 m you will find the first small shop and another one that sells many different things at some 150 m, and also the post office and the church; at 1 km you will find the farmacist, a bank, a pizzeria, the restaurant etc.
Collodi (home of Pinocchio) 15 km, Pisa 20 km, Viareggio (beach) 25 km, Castelnuovo Garfagnana 50 km, Abetone 70 km (ski), Florence 70 km, Siena 100 km.
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector