2-min. walk to beach. 5-min. walk to river & pier. Upstairs: open 1 BR + office floor plan. California King and Single futon upstairs, Full futon downstairs. Private patio, with remote-controlled jacuzzi. Tons of amenities!!
1. SMOKING OUTSIDE ONLY, in the courtyard, with windows & doors closed please, and properly dispose of your cigarette butts & ashes.
2. QUIET hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. Please be considerate of neighbors by keeping volumes moderated at all times.
3. Do not hang towels or anything from the BALCONY.
4. The TOWELS provided are bath towels, and should remain in the home. We do not provide beach/pool towels.
5. UPON DEPARTURE, please leave all kitchenware clean. Put all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run it, (or wash them by hand). Turn everything off, leave the guest passes, keys, cards, and gate remote on the kitchen counter, and make sure the windows and doors are locked.
6. The CAST IRON SKILLET is 'seasoned,' not washed, so if you're not sure what that means, please don't use it.
7. Please do not put any of our stove burners on HIGH HEAT. The highest you should ever need is about half-way, (5 or 6, at most). You will ruin our pans if you go higher. The only time high heat should ever be used is to boil water, and even then, you would not put an empty pot on a hot burner, you would have water in it.
8. Our skillets/pans are not the greatest because inevitably someone uses a metal spatula on a nonstick pan and scars it. Please only use plastic spatulas on nonstick pans and METAL SPATULAS ONLY ON CAST IRON OR STEEL SKILLETS/PANS.
8. Please be SAND-FREE before entering the Jacuzzi or house. We have a hose and shower in the courtyard.
9. Please DRY OFF OUTSIDE before coming into the house when coming back from the beach, pool, or Jacuzzi. Our flooring and furniture prefer to be dry and sand-free, as well, so "don't forget your towel."
10. After each use of the HOSE, please turn the water off at the spigot, clear the hose of water, turn off the nozzle, and neatly roll it back up on fence. Otherwise, pressure can build up in the hose and cause it to explode.
11. If you use the WASHING MACHINE, please be conscious of water levels and temperature settings.
12. If you use the DRYER, please empty the lint catcher to prevent a fire and save energy. Also, if you use the dryer for no more than 40 minutes at a time, you will greatly reduce the chance of fire.
13. There is NO MAID SERVICE during your stay, (unless special arrangements have been made in advance). Melbourne Beach is subtropical. We don't want to attract pests by leaving dirty dishes or food out for too long, so please clean up in a timely manner.
14. Please don't leave the doors open or MOSQUITOES can come in.
15. Do not attempt to use the JACUZZI HEAT without getting our special instructions, first. You will be billed for the gas you use after you leave.
16. We do not guarantee that you will have GAS for the GRILL. If the tank is empty, you can exchange it for a full one at the nearby 7-11 store.
17. PETS must be on a leash when on the common grounds. You must clean up after your pet. Violators will be subject to a fine of $100 for the first incident. Pets creating a disturbance or nuisance will result in a fine of $50 for the first incident. Fines are doubled for second offenses.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a retired school teacher from Florida. I live and work with my soul mate and his tree company, "Da Kine Trim Tree & Landscape Service", on Oahu and in Florida. I, "Love to Live" & "Live to Love". Aloha!