Classic cedar beach cabin situated on a woodsy, private lot. Huge sunny pool deck. Large, open living room with comfy wrap-around couch and wood-burning stove. Fully-stocked chef's kitchen. A/C units in every room. Newly-renovated bathrooms/showers. Outdoor shower, Weber gas grill, industrial ice machine, linens/towels/soap/shampoo. Ideal location: 5 mins to the beach, the ferry, and Tea!
Summer bookings include nightly minimums, depending on week.
* Private outdoor deck with one of the biggest pools in the Pines
* 3 bedrooms, 2 queen beds downstairs and a 3rd "treehouse" room with full bed and private bath, separate deck access
* 2 newly-renovated bathrooms, plus outdoor shower on the deck
* Large central living room with the best napping couch in the Pines
* Open kitchen with all the essentials for cooking big house meals; refrigerator, microwave, toaster, drip-coffee maker, industrial ice machine
* Weber gas grill, lounge chairs, pool floats, 2 beach chairs and umbrella
* Work that beach bod in our deck gym! Pull-up bar, kettle bells, yoga mat, ab mat
* Apple TV with Netflix, HBO, ShowTime, Hulu (no live TV)
* Sonos indoor/outdoor speakers
* Includes all bed linens, bath and pool towels
Interaction with guests
It's self check-in, but I'm always available for text/chat if you need help.
Other things to note
Rate includes the cost of utilities (internet, electricity, water, propane, pool cleaning, flower watering
This is our house, not a rental property. Please treat it as if it were your own.
No smoking inside the house.
Mind the volume of the music outside, especially after 10pm.
No roof deck access.
Pets are allowed with pre-approval. Property is fenced-in.
Love exploring new travel destinations. Always prefer a unique experience over the chain hotel. Enjoy throwing together a simple dinner from whatever looks fresh at the farmer's market. Favorite thing to do in a new place is go for a long run.