* In Beycik village of Antalya, Kemer
* In an area about 14 decares,
* On the way to ancient Lycian Way,
* On the skirts of Mount Tahtalı (ancient Olympos Mountain) and 469 meters high,
* 70 km away from Antalya, 25 km from Kemer, 2 km from Ulupınar, and 1.3 km from Antalya-Kemer-Kaş highway,
* 12 km / 20 minutes away from Olympos-Çıralı Beach,
* Far from and close enough to centres (airport, hospital, supermarket, farmers market, etc.) providing all sorts of needs,
* Near ancient cities of Chimaera, Olympos, Phaselis.
There are 2 single beds, a toilet, and a bathroom in the wooden cottage built for our guests in Flora; the beds can be combined, if needed, providing couples with children with a comfortable accommodation.
Flora is established in the middle of nature, surrounded by the forest, our guests can enjoy nature, experience natural life, rest their souls; and they can also hike the near by Lycian Way or take walks in the forest.
Willing guests can join in our daily lives; contribute in cooking, making sourdough whole bread, plant growing and other gardening activities.
In Flora, we have our breakfast, lunch and dinner together with our guests and volunteers. We use vegetables that we grow all naturally in our garden as well as the produce of local farmers from Kumluca Bazaar.
Weekly and monthly prices include 3 daily meals for 2 people.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.