Come sleep on my sofa bed located in my living room. I am near DCA, Arlington and in Alexandria, VA. Please read the entire listing before booking and understand the space is for sleeping, not hanging out.
The space is a sofa bed in my living room. The bathroom is shared space and I like to keep it clean. There isn't any wifi or cable tv but you can use the kitchen.
Again it is mostly for someone who will need a place to sleep and will be out during the day or perfect for someone with a nightly layover.
You will have access to the bathroom and the kitchen. Just clean up after yourself, there are plenty of cleaning products around the apartment for your use.
There is no parking in the community, no wifi and no cable. Uber is perfect for this area.
Interaction with guests
I live here. I will be available if you need anything. Depending on when you arrive and depart I may be available to pick you up from the airport. I am here to help but again the space is more for sleeping.
Other things to note
I want to note a few things
1. no wifi or cable
2. no parking in the community but there is street parking a few blocks away
3. please be clean, wipe down the sink after you use it, put dishes in dishwasher etc.
4.there is a bus stop at the end of the block AT3 &9 ((URL HIDDEN) and another a few blocks away
5. Due to the size no children, pets or couples.
6. please be clean and respectful of the space!!!
7. Please include check in AND out times with your inquiry. Check-in times is between 6pm-10pm on weekdays and I can be flexible on the weekends but no check-ins after 10:30pm.
I don't have any rules; just treat my home better than you would treat your own home.
Also please state the check in AND check out time in your inquiry. Thanks