Darling Harbour at your doorstep! Great cafes, restaurants & bars; the Casino & Fish Markets only metres away! Light Rail, bus stop & ferry short walk.
Spacious 3bedroom apartment with everything you need for your stay!
Darling Harbour at your doorstep! Great cafes, restaurants & bars; the Casino & Fish Markets! Light Rail, bus stop & ferry only a short walk away.
Spacious 3 bedroom apartment with everything you need for your stay! Fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, large living area, big balcony, and great location!
Full access to the kitchen, laundry, bathroom, and television. No smoking (but there is a balcony).
Interaction with guests
You'll be the only guests staying, so enjoy the space! Three bedrooms to yourself, in a spacious inner city apartment - such a rarity in Sydney!
All we ask is that you be respectful to our neighbours. If you need any help or assistance, we're only a quick text or phone call away!
Other things to note
Some important details:
- Let us know if you need the floor mattress at the time of booking. Otherwise we won't know to set this up for you.
- Children & infants need to be included in your booking numbers and will be subject to any additional person charges that may apply.
- This is a great city location which is super convenient, but it also means that there will be some noise (especially as we are within walking distance of the Casino and Darling Harbour). Light sleepers probably should consider staying in a non-city location.
So that we can maintain a quiet and clean environment for everyone to enjoy, there are a few house rules:
- Strictly NO parties please. We are very respectful of our neighbours. No loud noises, excessive drinking or loud music. Complaints received from neighbours will lead to immediate eviction without deposit refund.
- Please ensure front door is closed AT ALL TIMES and double check it is LOCKED.
- Please be quiet when coming and going late at night. Please also be considerate of our neighbours.
- Please leave your shoes on the shoes rack. Shoes are not to be worn inside.
- Please do not use towels to remove make up, shoes polishing, etc as this will damage the towels. Please use the cotton pads or tissues provided. Replacement cost of $50/towel will be deducted from the deposit.
- No smoking inside of the property. But you are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
- Please keep the kitchen and dining table clean after cooking/eating.
- Please turn the TV/DVD volume down after 10pm.
- No pets please.
- No visitors outside of your group.
- Alcohol and food is not to be consumed in the bedrooms. You are welcome to use the dining area.
Most importantly, please remember that this is a residential area – NOT A HOTEL.
Thanks for looking after my home and enjoy your stay.
Professional couple that loves travelling and meeting other travellers. We have been to lots of places around Australia and the World; but our favorite places would be San Francisco, Florence, and our home town (Sydney).
I used work for airlines as business class flight attendant and also worked for a few world financial institute looks after the most prestigious customers in the world, l like people and enjoy to put a smile on peoples face. Especially like guests have "wow" feeling when they check in , it just makes me happy! :)
Love good food, sight seeing, and meeting new interesting people.
We are tidy, friendly and respectful. We generally like to chill out and relax; but also really enjoy getting a taste of "living like a local" wherever we stay.