A few blocks from the Ocean, Montana Ave, and the Third Street Promenade. The location could not be better. Quiet neighborhood with wonderful energy. Very clean Apartment with brand new carpet, paint, and lighting. En Suite bathroom and full kitchen. Tons of awesome places you can visit on foot.
The entire apartment is accessible except for my studio which is locked.
Interaction with guests
I will be out of town during your stay, but am available to help with anything you might need help with if there is something wrong with the apartment.
- Dishwasher, Washer, and Dryer can ONLY be used between 11AM-5PM
- Please clean the lint tray between uses of the dryer
- No entry into the garage
- No entry into the locked bedroom
- Items that are off limits: Surf Boards, Skate Boards, Bicycles, Musical Instruments
- No Music from 10PM-10AM
- Quiet hours: 10PM-10AM
- No shoes on the carpet
- Do Not wash any Teflon (black coating) cookware in the dishwasher. Wash by hand only
- Do not open the left window in the living room. It does not have a screen and can be dangerous
Professional Musician living in Santa Monica, CA.
I love cycling, beach volleyball, exploring the world, and being at peace with everything around me :)