Centrally located in the seaside village of Lennox Head, and an easy level stroll to award winning 'alfresco' restaurants, shops and cafes and the world famous surfing break of Lennox Point and Seven Mile Beach. Located at the Northern end of town is the popular Lake Ainsworth, a natural tea tree lake to be enjoyed by swimmers all year round. Lennox Head is located 10 minutes from Ballina and only 15 minutes from cosmopolitan Byron Bay.
You will be staying at the luxury 4 star Lennox Beach Resort in a huge 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom fully self-contained and air conditioned apartment. All have lock up basement parking bays and there is a spa pool, a steam room, a resort pool and a heated lap pool. The Resort is nestled into the hillside in a garden setting providing a variety of outlooks ranging from the resort pool to the adjoining green rural pastureland. The resort is located right in the trendy seaside Lennox Head village. A level 70M stroll to the beachfront Ballina Street esplanade takes you to a smorgasbord of restaurants and boutique shops and on to the fabulous 7 mile beach.
Guests have independent access to their own fully equipped and self contained apartment with kitchen, dining and open plan living area and all linen is supplied. Each 4 star luxury apartment has two bathrooms, an internal laundry, a secure basement car-park and spacious balconies with outdoor dining table.
Guests are welcome to use the fabulous resort facilities that include 2 magnificent swimming pools (the 16 metre lap pool is heated all year round), a hot Jacuzzi Spa on the pool deck, a luxurious steam-room, BBQ area & half tennis court.
Interaction with guests
The hosts live in the building complex and are available every day to provide information.
Other things to note
If you wish to arrive outside the hours of 9 - 5 week days and 9 - 3 on weekends, please advise so that we can leave your keys in a secure night safe. Please include mobile telephone number and email address so that we can provide you with the daily access code.
• Credit Card details are required on arrival for security
Our accommodation comprises of self-catering apartments. We do not provide daily room servicing.
• Complimentary starter items are provided for your convenience (e.g. Milk, coffee, tea, toilet paper). Replacement supplies are available for purchase at Reception.
• Fresh bath towels and other replacement linen may be obtained from reception for a small charge.
• Beach Towels are also available for hire.
Telephones: Your apartment has a direct dial telephone with an individual incoming number and voice-mail.
• Complimentary WIFI available; username and password provided on checkin
Keys & Security: Garage doors are closed after hours and can be opened with your room key at the external key station or to exit press the white button on the internal garage wall.
• Please ensure you have your keys with you and lock your apartment at all times.
(Please note that a charge of $30 applies for lost keys.(URL HIDDEN)Pool Hours and BBQ Facilities:
• The pool area and BBQ facilities are available for use between the hours: 8.00am and 9.00 pm.
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at all times.
• For the safety of all guests we also ask that parents prevent children from climbing/jumping from the lap pool waterfall into the main pool.
• Glass is strictly forbidden in the pool or Jacuzzi / spa area but is permitted in the BBQ area(URL HIDDEN)On Departure: ** Check-out time is 10.00am NSW time **
Reception is open from 8.30 – 5.00 Mon – Fri, 9.00 – 3.00 Sat/Sun/Public Holidays
• On departure ensure you bring your car out of the carpark and place your keys in the After Hours Letterbox located on the Right Hand side of the reception entrance.
NO PETS are ALLOWED whatsoever. If pets are discovered in a room a minimum $500 charge will be levied for cost of pest extermination, carpet and furniture cleaning. Offending occupants will be required to leave immediately with no refund for time unused.
• No smoking is allowed inside the apartments, stairwells, car-park basement or in common areas. Smoking is only permitted on apartment balconies. Please use the Ashtrays provided.
• If smoking occurs in the apartment, a $200 charge will be levied plus 1 additional night’s tariff charged.
• Upon checkout please leave the apartment in a neat and tidy condition. All used pots & pans to be washed, crockery and cutlery placed in the dishwasher and cycled. Please place excess rubbish in the bins provided at the bottom of the stairwells in the car park. Failure to comply may incur an extra charge of $50
• We strictly enforce a NO PARTIES AND NO EXCESSIVE NOISE policy. Visitors are the responsibility of the guest. All visitors must leave the premises by 11.00pm. Directions from Resort management and staff must be complied with. Failure to comply could result in guests being asked to leave with no refund for time unused. Please ensure you only park vehicles in the space allocated to your apartment (same number)