About this listing
The only place near Kyoto station that offers breathtaking view of Kyoto & the elegant Toji Pagoda (World Heritage). Be mesmerized by its view & unforgettable beauty through my balcony.... truly priceless!
Don't miss this once in a lifetime chance during your visit to Kyoto.
Why don't you stay & experience it yourself?
Our place is conveniently located right next to the Kyoto Station! Restaurants, malls and famous tourist spots surround it as well. If you need any recommendations for a great dining experience in Kyoto, fun activities you can do during the day, must-see places and what not, feel free to ask me about it.
This spacious apartment right in the heart of Kyoto (minutes away from Kyoto Station) will offer the best vacation home for your trip. The apartment offers 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed and 1 extra mattress (futon). Thus, our place can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests, making it perfect for couple as well as a group of traveling friends. You can also experience the breathtaking view of the area through the apartment's balcony.
All essentials are provided to ensure your comfortable stay. For a full list of what is offered, please check the section below.
Since our place is your home during your stay in Kyoto, you can freely use everything inside the apartment.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, rice cooker, toaster, microwave and electric kettle.
· A portable Wi-Fi provided for guests during the stay for easy access to the Internet.
· The apartment is equipped with air conditioning and an air purifier/humidifier.
· The apartment offers a washing machine. Laundry detergent is also provided. Additionally, the bathroom offers a drying function as well.
· 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed and 1 futon.
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interaction with guests
· We have created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Kyoto. This includes: directions from Osaka`s airports, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in the apartment and our personal recommendations for exploring Kyoto!
· You can contact us through the Airbnb messaging system at any time during your stay, we can always be of your assistance in case of emergency since we live nearby.
· I allow luggage drop off at the house after 11:00 AM. Please kindly coordinate ahead so that I can make the necessary preparation :-)
We only have a few easy rules for you to follow during your stay.
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
· Safety — Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
· Check-out time is 10AM. If you overstay, the additional charge may incur accordingly.
· Using Extra Linens and Towels — 【IF YOU WISH TO USE EXTRA TOWELS PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFOREHAND】
Our apartment provides fresh, professionally dry cleaned linens and towels for all guests upon check-in. Please note that as we are not a hotel, we will not be providing new towels during your stay.
If you insist on having new towels, you may take them from the stock pile, but please note that we will charge you for the extra towels used after you check out. For 1 additional item used we will charge 2000 JPY. Similarly if our cleaners find that the towels are missing or damaged, we will charge you for the respective amount as well.
If you have any questions or concerns about the following guidelines, we are more than happy to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing to stay at our lovely property. We are looking forward to meeting you and we hope you will have a pleasant stay in Kyoto!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi there, world traveller!
I'm Akane, a newbie Airbnb host living in Japan with an incurable case of wanderlust. I hope that I can enhance your time in Japan with a pleasant stay at my home!
Since I am always on the move, I may not be around to meet you in person but I will always be available through Airbnb messaging to assist you with anything. Please don't hesitate to contact me, I would love to know more about you!