Our cozy and bright apartment has a spacious living room & kitchen and a clean, modern bathroom with bathtub! The apartment is located in one of the most popular areas of Amsterdam called De Pijp and in spitting distance of loads of great spots!
The bathroom is clean and modern and contains both shower as bath. The apartment is located in one of the most popular areas of Amsterdam called De Pijp. Ideal location: Leidseplein, Museumplein, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Stedelijk Museum, Vondelpark & the famous daily Albert Cuyp Market are on walking distance. Also, within a 5 minute walk there are lots of nice coffeeplaces, bars & restaurants! This makes our apartment a perfect place from where you can discover the city. Because it is a modern apartment there is no noise from outside, so it's a great place to stay if you're on a business trip as well!
We'll provide standard kitchen supplies like olive oil, pepper, salt, herbs & standard bathroom supplies like towels, soap, shampoo so you don't have to buy that stuff when you arrive and want to take a bath or cook a meal!
Other things to note
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!