At 200m from Mouffetard Str. & St Médard place, our flat was renovated in 2013 and can host up to 4-5 pers, perfect for families / friends. Very easy to live in with its 25 sqm living room, open kitchen and 3 real bedrooms. Elevator and 3rd floor.
Located at only 250 meters from famous place St Médard and the well known Mouffetard market, in the heart of the 5th district. Very close to the Jardin des plantes (850 meters) with its zoo for kids and the Jardin du Luxembourg (1 km). Quartier Latin / Mouffetard / Gobelins / Port Royal.
Designer's apartement totally renovated in march 2013. It includes :
- A great living / dining room of 25 sqm
- A kitchen / entrance of 10 sqm, fully integrated and opened on the living room thanks to 3 arcade. Both kitchen and living room constitute a very convenient and easy to live 35 sqm space. Kitchen equipment includes all you need : dish waher, 2 induction cooker and 2 natural gas appliances, 1 all-in-one micro-wave / conventional air pulsed oven, 1 big réfrigerator with dedicated freezer, a complete cooking set, almost brand new.
- 3 rooms : room Nr 1 of 12 sqm with a great double bed lit (180 x 200cm), Room N°2 of 11 sqm with a single bed 80x200 cm + a baby bed, Room Nr3 of 9 sqm with a ClicClac type Sofa of 120 x 180 cm, only for child (not taller than 1,80 metre)
- stand alone WC
- contemporary Bath room with a large italian style shower (no bath)
- separated laundry room with washing machine (that can dry too) and brand new natural gas heating.
In total, the appartment is 75 sqm,but it trully feels much bigger (as there is no lost space). We hope you will be able to see by yourself !
Photos : The photos shot by Airbnb (verified by) were shot à noon with a lot of sun coming through windows. It is indeed much darker in late afternoon... My own photos are more real (without the logo verified by). just so you know
- Other equipment: Hifi, DVD player, 32'' LCD TV screenwith over 100 ADSL channels, internet, Wifi
- Apartement overlooking courtyard very quiet (car trafic cannot be heard !) and yet quite sunny mostly in morning and till mid afternoon.
- Mechanical Ventilation System in WC, bathroom, laundry and kitchen.
- 3rd floor with a small lift (3 persons max).
- Safe access : motorised street door with code and device and 2nd Door with intercom/ device. Reinforced entrance door with safe lock
- Good neighbourhood
Everything in the appartment is accessible. We only close the parents' dressing thus we provide a clothes rack in this room
Interaction with guests
Email is really the best to clarify everything. Sms / text messages is also perfect with the person who comes for check-in / check-out when we can not be there ourselves
Non smoking apartment.
Please pay attention to the parquet floor. No stilleto chooses.
My wife and I just moved into our new 3 bedroom appartment in march 2013, which we rent for some week ends and holidays.
We 'd be delighted to host visitors who would take good care of it.
Since this is a beginning for us, we will only accept guests with proper recommandation from other hosts.
We are sure you will love the 5th district, one of the most typical and loved by parisian people.
The appartment would be perfect for 2 couples with its 2 large kingsize bedrooms + 1 kid or a couple and 2/3 kids would do too.
Clean sheets provided