Little Gwendreath is a collection of four holiday cottages set within the Lizard national nature reserve in Cornwall. Our local beach, Kennack Sands, is 15 mins walk away and the South West Coast Path passes nearby.
Little Gwendreath Holiday Cottages is comprised of the main farm house built in the late 19th century and the cottages which were originally the farm outbuildings. Each of our cottages has two bedrooms with a double bed in the main bedroom and either a twin or double in the second. Outside there is a private garden for each cottage and a laundry room for your use. Also inside the laundry room is a selection of leaflets about local attractions and a bookshelf should you need anything to read on your holiday.
To the east is a small stream and path that leads down to the beach at Kennack sands. The area surrounding Little Gwendreath is a national nature reserve and a site of special scientific interest complete with rare species of flora and fauna.
Kennack sands is divided into two beaches by Carn Kennack (a small hill). There are two café’s next to the beach and you can also learn to surf at Kennack Sands Surf School. The east beach is dog friendly.
- Cottages may not be claimed until 4pm on day booked and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
- In the event of cancellation after full payment is made (28 days prior to arrival) this will be retained should the cottage not be re-let. In the event of leaving early no refunds will be made. It is recommended that you take out insurance to cover this eventuality.
- Cottages shall be vacated in a clean and tidy condition. Damage to the cottage or equipment must be reported to management at once and repaired or replaced to their satisfaction before leaving.
- Dogs are welcome provided they are kept under strict control and not allowed on seats and bedding or left in cottages unattended. Dogs must be kept on leash on site and owners must be responsible and clear up after their dogs.
- The management will not be responsible for any damage to client's property by fire/theft or any injury to persons whilst on Little Gwendreath property. Anyone using Little Gwendreath does so at their own risk and we will not accept liability.
- When placing a booking you are deemed to have accepted these conditions. The proprietors reserve the right to terminate the occupation of any cottage without compensation when in their opinion the above conditions are not being observed or when the conduct of any visitor is considered detrimental to the proprietor or other visitors.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View other reviews