Newly Listed. Quietly nestled on thirty acres of serene Tennessee mountainside lies this beautiful 3,240 sq foot cabin. Newly built, this lovely cabin has everything you need for the perfect peaceful escape. This cabin has a roomy, open floor plan.
Fishing is catch and release. There is fish food in the barn. Feed at your leisure. The fish are always hungry! Charcoal grill added on 9/29/17. You will need to bring charcoal and liter fluid. Use with caution.
Please call me to get access codes to the gate, door and alarm.
Interaction with guests
Guests may text or call Daniel during stay if any questions arise.
Other things to note
Children love to play in the creek. Please bring them wading shoes to keep their feet safe.
1.Smoking is allowed outside only. Cigarette butts are trash so do not throw on the ground. Collected trash should go outside in the large can. Keep all trash in trash bags.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3.This cabin is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses
6.PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7.Housekeeping: There is additional housekeeping available upon request. While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, additional light cleaning, vacuuming washing of linens, towels, dishes etc… is available for $60.00 fee per visit. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin. Guests of more than two must pay for cleaning cost $60.00.
8.Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
9.Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
10. Lake/Pond: Swim at your own risk. Use of paddle boat is to be used with adult supervision only. Owner is not responsible for any accidents which may occur.
11. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 13 persons. An additional charge or $8.00 per person per night for guests over 8 people.
12. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. If owner is not present to sign with renter the house rules stand resolute as if signed by the renter.
13. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
14. The yard is soft to vehicles so please keep them on gravel areas.
Signed by Guest_____________________________________(URL HIDDEN) Date_____________
It is hereby agreed by and between ___________ (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________Name:
Color: ________________________Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $__________ per (night/week).
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 25 lbs.
b. Must be at least 2 year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.