Decorator's own cottage, recently renovated from top to bottom with every convenience available. Located on oak-lined South Boundary Ave. in downtown Aiken, "Toy Cottage" is minutes away from equine events, golf courses, shopping & restaurants.
Cottage on oak-lined S. Boundary in downtown Aiken. Minutes from equine events, golf courses, shopping and restaurants. Decorator's own cottage, recently renovated top to bottom, with every convenience available. King and double beds, walk-in showers, waster and dryer. Ample off street parking for dually trucks.
Our family of equestrians travels back and forth to Aiken with our horses, and we love headquartering in our own Aiken Cottage.
Other things to note
Bicycles: Possible with deposit, or rental arranged.
Boat: 15 minutes from the Langley Pond rowing facility.
Deck/Patio: Lovely paved terrace, and seating area.
Golf: 30 Minutes from Augusta National. 5 minutes from the Palmetto Golf Club, 5 minutes from Aiken Golf Club (public), 10 minutes to Woodside Plantation & Houndslake Country Club, 20 minutes to Cedar Creek & Sage Valley.
Kayak/Canoe: Edisto State Park 25 minutes away, has a canoe trail on the beautiful Edisto River
Tennis: The City of Aiken's Weeks Tennis Center with 10 hard & 10 Clay courts is very near by.
Small, clean dogs will be considered with additional fee of $100. This rental is suitable for Adults and families, no 'house parties'(URL HIDDEN) Toy Cottage Rental Agreement Addendum
1.Confirmation – The initial reservation, made by phone or email, will be formalized on Airbnb.com after:
a) Landlord emails to you the Rental Agreement and Addenda, and
b) Agreement and Addenda are signed, dated, and returned to the Landlord and the appropriate funds are paid through airbnb.com.
2.Cancellation - If you must cancel your reservation, contact us immediately through airbnb.com. If it is necessary for the Landlord to cancel this reservation, due to circumstances out of his control, any fees or deposits paid to date for this rental period will be refunded to the renter.
3. Keys and instructions – Call or email 1 week prior to your reservation to receive key instructions and directions to the house.
4. Telephone – There is no telephone service besides your own cell phone
5. Internet –High-speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content or lack thereof, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, etc. with regard to internet service.
6.Televisions – Television with cable service is provided as a convenience
7. Household supplies - Landlord shall provide towels, bed linens, glassware, cutlery, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family and, for your convenience, enough toilet paper, paper towels, plastic wrap & foil, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, etc. to get started. You will need to replenish what you use and leave supplies for the next tenant.
8.Kitchen staples – For convenience, depending on the season, the kitchen may be left stocked with the owner’s spices, condiments, and basic baking ingredients. You are free to use whatever is needed, in return, please restock, or add to supplies. Please, do not leave any “leftovers” when you check out.
9. Linens - The house is stocked with ample sheets, blankets, towels, etc. Do not take towels away from the property.
10. Owner’s closets – Do not disturb the owner’s personal items left in the walk in closet.
11.Air conditioning- You agree that Air Conditioning shall not be set below 72, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto” or “Off”. Doors and windows shall be closed when Air Conditioning is in use. Fireplace is Decorative Only.
12.Fire extinguishers - The property has a fire extinguisher in the kitchen. The fire extinguishers were fully charged at last inspection. You agree to use the fire extinguishers only for true emergencies.
13.Smoke alarms - The property has smoke alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. You must notify caretaker without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low-battery condition. You are advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accept any risk involved in not having one.
14.Trash&recycling – Trash is to be bagged and placed in the rolling bins by the “shed”. The city recycles glass, plastic, aluminum, and newspapers which do not have to be sorted(URL HIDDEN)
15.Departure – (a) You will strip sheets and pillowcases from beds that have been used, and pile linens in the laundry area, leaving any blankets and comforters on the beds(URL HIDDEN)(b) Left-over food will be removed from the refrigerator, except for unopened packaged items that might reasonably be used by the next tenants(URL HIDDEN)(c) All dishes must be washed and returned to the cabinets, or placed in the dishwasher, and the cycle started.
(d) Doors and windows will be closed and locked.
(e) Key will be left per instructions