My place is close to parks, restaurants and dining, and great views. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the neighbourhood, proximity to Burleigh Beach, comfort and tranquility.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- No shoes in the house
- Consider neighbours by keeping noise levels low
- No crepe paper allowed in the house
- Air conditioning units only to be on whilst all doors and windows are closed
- Air conditioners must be turned off when leaving the house
- windows to be closed when leaving my home
- Small dogs considered on request. If approved, $15 per day applies per dog. Dogs are not allowed inside on the tiles. They're allowed in the yard, on the deck and on the carpeted areas. Animals are not allowed on any furniture.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Here's a little about me ...
As you will see I love my home and this town that I call home. As I live so close to the beach I enjoy regular beach walks they make me feel alive.
Some of my favourite travel destinations include Florence, New York, Snowdonia (Wales) and almost anywhere in NZ. I love sharing my home with travellers from around the world. I believe we can all learn so much from each other.
Movies I've loved include The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, (I love exploring different cultures and I really love dance). One of my all time favourite books I enjoyed was 'Tuesdays with Morrie'.
I love to use Airbnb or similar when I travel (because I love the experience of learning from others; Sharing with others; and the best thing about this type of accom is you get a locals perspective of the location youre in and nothing compares with that.
Of course though I love my own space e.g. whole house in Airbnb, or a hotel room so a healthy balance of both types of accom is great for me.
As a host, I give you space as I have my own space in my home which allows you to be alone if thats what you want for the most part) and if you feel like connecting when I'm about thats great too. We could enjoy a wine or two together while you're here. I love to share any tips with you on "must -see places".
I love healthy food be it Asian, Italian, Indian etc but I especially love asian fusion styled food. Its usually healthy and tasty. And I love big walks along this famous Australian beach - what a way to kick start the day.
- We are not promised tomorrow!
...I look forward to meeting you one day soon ️