This cozy basement retreat is off the beaten path but close to all the attractions Washington, DC has to offer. Located just off the I-495, I-66, route 50 and Columbia Pike. Included are all the amenities of home.
Cozy basement suite with private bathroom and separate entrance. There is also a kitchenette at your disposal with mini-fridge, keurig, and microwave. The bedroom has a queen size bed with a TV. Upon arrival guests can expect clean sheets and light refreshments such as water/soda and a few snacks. Tea and coffee will be provided throughout your stay.
Guests have a private entrance to the space, access to their own TV, fridge, microwave and bathroom. Guests also have access to the backyard and off street parking is available. There is a washer and dryer on the premises and available to guest staying beyond a week.
Interaction with guests
As far as interaction goes, I am happy to serve as a resource should you have any questions.
Other things to note
-Space is furnished and there is an extra room for family retreat/vacation
- People not part of the guest party are not permitted to stay overnight.
- The owners are not responsible of any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises.
- The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guests. Please secure valuables.
- No housekeeping services provided.
- Keep the space clean and organized and be respectful of others.
- Be mindful of your noise level after 10:30 pm.
- Turn off the lights and TV when you leave.
- No smoking on the premises.