In Marbella, in a beautiful area there is a very special hidden gem: Casa la Concha. The house has been renovated by Marie Helene Burot, the owner and interior decorator, to create a relax, peace and cosy place.
Cottage Melissa has its own private patio, with a beautiful outside bed in the middle of a bougainvilla tree. It has 2 areas, the bedroom with the bathroom in suite and a chill out living room with view to the sky.
- Continental breakfast until 1 pm
- Salt swimming pool
- Pure cotton bedding
- TV / DVD player
- Air conditioning /hot & cold
- Organic oat amenities and Witch-hazel shampoo
- Welcome bottle of cava
- Free internet
- Bathrobes and slippers during low and medium season
- Hair dryer
- Daily cleaning service
- Private patio
- Exterior terrace with sunlounger Cutlery
- Glasses and Plates
- Tea & Coffee set
- Kettle and cups
- Video library in the main house
Interaction with guests
Marie-Helene will be happy to help her guests to discover the hidden places of Marbella, little tapas restaurants, the charming old town.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.