Mi casa es su casa. That's the idea!
My house is located in the Indische Buurt. This is an upcoming neighbourhood located ten minutes from the city. My house has one big and one small sleeping room, a big living room with an open kitchen. In total it's about 70m2.
It's located on the first floor and has a sunny balcony on the front side and a large terrace (30m2) on the back.
You'll find a two person bed; a corner sofa which is perfectly suited for watching a movie on my beamer; a two person bath with rain shower to warm yourself if you are raided by a rainy day; and a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, coffee and espresso machine, oven, microwave, stereo etc. Of course there is a wireless internet connection and cable tv.
But, there is a but. My house isn't completely my house anymore... I share it with my two cats: Bear and Mouse. Bear is a superfriendly, playfull and cuddly cat. He even fetches his toys!
Mouse is really shy. Her favorite thing in the world is to be left alone and to watch the birds outside.
If you really like cats, please let me know, because Mouse and Bear will let you share the apartment with them if, and only if you want to play with Bear en feed them both.
If you don't like cats, they will stay someplace else. If you are allergic for cats, my house probably isn't the best place to stay.
And if you have anymore questions or encounter problems, my big brother lives just a couple of blocks away and willing to help!
See you soon in my place. And yours ;)
All the rooms and the balconies on the front and the back.
Interaction with guests
I am always happy to help.
Other things to note
I have two cats. If you like cats and want to play with them and feed them, the would love to meet you. They can also stay with a friend, then the house is catfree.
- Feel at home and enjoy the city!
- Don't make a mess, steal or break anything. And of course, an accident can happen, but be honest and we will work something out.
- You may use my towels and sheets, just put them in the laundry basket when leave.
- Lock the doors and windows when you leave the apartment
- Be friendly to the neighbors, I really like them ;)
- Please don't smoke in the house. I have two lovely balconies, which are great to have a smoke!
- Please ask about possibilities with check-in and check-out times. I try to be as flexible as possible but as a rule of thumb: check-out times are at 10.00 in the morning; check-in times at 14.00 pm.
Happy go lucky with a serious touch.
I'm a sociologist and work as a teacher and researcher. I am interested in hanging with friends, meeting new people, politics, good and interesting food, philosophy, going out (preferably techno-music), deep conversation and stupid jokes. I like to explore life in every way possible and feel the urge to try everything at least once.
I really like initiatives like couchsurfing and airbnb. I feel it's a great way to handle possessions: share.