Lined with trees and a lovely garden, this charming carriage house is located close to Center City, Valley Forge Nat'l Park, King of Prussia Mall. Newly updated, the space is quiet and comfortable. Parking and wifi included. Transportation available.
This cozy carriage house is located 20 miles from Center City Philadelphia. Just up the road from 202 and minutes from Valley Forge National Park and King of Prussia Mall, our carriage house leaves you in the perfect location to experience the natural, cultural, and commercial benefits and beauty of the Philadelphia area.
All updated, the carriage house is quiet and comfortable. Parking and wifi are included in the stay. One story holds a full kitchen, 2 living spaces, a bedroom, and a bathroom. The bathroom offers a washer and dryer. In addition, there is a private wrap around porch surrounded by trees.
Amazing home cooked breakfasts and freshly brewed coffee are available as well.
Feel free to contact for more details.
Entire home and designated parking area.
Interaction with guests
We live next door and will be available via phone or text.
1. Please take off your shoes in the house.
2. Please be environmentally and economically responsible and turn off lights and electronics when not in use.
3. Please keep the house in neat order.
4. Please do not rent movies from the cable provider, unless you pay the host directly.
5. Please check garbage disposal for objects which may harm the blades before use.
6. Please dispose of all trash during your stay in a timely manner.
7. Please dispose of all perishable food upon leaving.
8. Please only flush toilet paper. Do not flush paper towels, feminine products, or wipes.
9. Please be mindful of water that splashes out of the shower.
11. Guests are responsible for damages.
12. No smoking.
13. If you have any questions or concerns, don't knock on the door, just call and we'll gladly pick up!