About this listing
This fantastic townhome style condo on North Padre Island has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 4 guests. Great fishing and spectacular sunsets are just outside your backdoor!
Upon arrival, you will enjoy the sights and sounds that the Texas coast has to offer from your private deck overlooking the Laguna Madre, Whether you prefer the relaxing sound of palm trees rustling in the wind, watching shorebirds diving into the water in front of you, or fishing all day just steps from your back door, there is something here for everyone. After a day at the beach or fishing for Redfish, Trout, and Flounder, you'll look forward to sitting back with your favorite beverage and watching the incredible sunsets over the Laguna Madre.
Featuring more than 1,000 square feet of recently remodeled living space, this well-appointed condo is perfect for a small family or group searching for a memorable beach getaway. The brand new flooring, granite countertops, paint, bathrooms, and other stylish renovations will impress. Other amenities include flat screen Smart TVs, wireless internet connection, fully equipped kitchen, and in-unit washer and dryer.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat screen Smart TVs, a brand new air-conditioning system, access to a community pool, in-unit washer and dryer, and a single-car garage
- One-person kayak, one two-person kayak and a body board available for renters!
- A recently renovated interior, complete with brand new flooring, granite countertops, fresh paint, recliners, king-sized memory foam mattress in master bedroom, and tiled bathtubs and showers
- Private deck overlooking the Laguna Madre
- Outstanding location near Schlitterbahn, Padre Island National Seashore, Packery Channel Park, USS Lexington, and the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History
- Master Bedroom (Upstairs): King-sized bed
- Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): 2 Twin-sized beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that an additional $100 fee will be imposed for a lost pool keycard
- For monthly rental rates, please inquire with our Travel Advisor team!
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1228 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.