The ideal New Hampshire getaway awaits you at this spacious 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom Alton home. With 4,500 square feet of space, there's ample room for 10 guests to spread out, relax, and take in the picturesque surroundings of Lake Winnipesaukee.
This spacious Alton vacation rental house is ideal for a large family or group of friends traveling together. When you first walk through the front door, you’ll immediately smell the wood from the interior finishes and find instant relaxation as you glance out the windows at the breathtaking views of Lake Winnipesaukee. With a custom-designed interior and upscale finishes, you and your travel companions will be able to enjoy the rustic forested setting without truly “roughing it.” Additionally, you’ll find all the amenities of home and more when you stay at this impressive home, including central heating and air conditioning, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines and 2 cable TVs for your entertainment needs.
Look forward to waking up on leisurely vacation mornings and heading out to the large private deck to jumpstart your day with a fresh cup of coffee, breathing in the crisp New Hampshire air as you gaze at the outstretched lake, reflecting the sunrise on its shimmering surface. Take in the unobstructed views across the lake, spanning all the way to the town of Wolfeboro and Rattlesnake Island. Later, head down to the home’s private boat dock, where you can set sail for the day or jump in the water for a refreshing swim.
After action-packed days, you’ll love being able to whip up a delicious dinner in the high-end kitchen, fully equipped with a gas stove and beautiful marble countertops. When you’re done cooking in the kitchen, take your freshly prepared meal outside to the oversized picnic table, located directly on the lake’s edge, to dine al fresco with your loved ones and watch the sky fill with pink and orange hues as the day comes to an end. To cap off the evening, challenge one of your travel companions to a friendly game of pool in the recreation room or curl up by one of the 2 cozy wood burning fireplaces before heading to bed for a night of restful sleep.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped high-end kitchen with gas stove, wireless internet access, private deck with lake views, covered patio, gas grill, outdoor picnic table, private yard, 2 wood burning fireplaces, 2 cable TVs, wet bar, foosball table, pool table, and much more
- Enjoy direct access to Lake Winnipesaukee from the home's private boat dock!
- Unbeatable lakefront location - Easy access to year-round outdoor recreation, concerts, racing events, neighboring towns and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Full-sized Futon in the Loft can accommodate 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Not suitable for children under the age of 8
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.