About this listing
"Coral House is Clean,Affordable and only 83 steps to the Beach"~Enjoy 3 miles of our Historical Broadwalk+Bandshell/Theater. 6~1Bedroom Apartments+6 efficiencies. Full Kitchens. Family ran & operated. Ocean & intracoastal views. WiFi~BBQ~Gated Entry
Hello from Sunny Hollywood Beach & Thank You for contacting us in regards to The Coral House. An art Deco style ~ 2 story Hotel:
Regarding the apartments, we have 4 efficiencies/studios which include: 1 full sized bed, stove, oven refrigerator, table+2 chairs, flat screen TV, etc. Can accommodate 1-2 guests only
We also have 4 apartments that are 1 bedroom suites which Include: 1 Queen sized Bed + 1 pull out couch or rollaway bed, separate kitchen, flat screen TVs, etc. Can accommodate 2-4 guests
~ When you book through this listing, you are booking an efficiency/studio. You will pay and receive an efficiency/studio unless you notify us prior
~ Regarding the calendar on this site - it may show that we are booked for the dates you entered-but we have multiple units so please inquire to find out. Chances are we do have an apartment for your dates. If you send in a reservation through AIRBNB from this listing, it will be quoted for an efficiency/studio. Let us know if you prefer a larger 1 bedroom suite.
~ The rates double from January to April so we will not confirm you for the summer prices during our winter/seasonal dates. Ask us for a "Special Price" and we can send you an offer
~ 4 day minimum
~ $150 pet fee
~ tax is 11% (6% state+5% motel) It is included in these rates.
All have there own bathrooms + FREE Parking + Laundry Facilities & are a coconut toss from the Beach! ;o)
We are a family owned and operated with many characteristics of a Bed & Breakfast Inn - minus the breakfast. We are also pround members of a group that you can look up = The Superior Small Lodging Association. We are graded & inspected for hospitality, cleanliness and amenities. We are small hotels that are less than 50 units where the owners work or live at the property.
I manage our “2nd Home by the Sea” on a day to day basis with a part time staff to assist us.
Just to give you a quick overview about the Coral House… we are located just ½ block off the beach (so it’s quiet)…we are located in the center of the boardwalk/beach area & only 3 blocks from the beach’s band shell theater on Johnson St. where the city has music playing almost every night - FREE…we are only 83 steps to the 3.5 mile long, remodeled & historical brick paved broadwalk. Plenty of restaurants, shops, ice cream parlors, bars & markets. For $1 you can jump on a trolley that takes you to Downtown Hollywood, The Arts Park, Anne Knolb Nature Center & West Lake Park. We’re just a short taxi ride to Ft. Lauderdale, South Beach or Miami - not to mention Ft.Lauderdale Airport, Port Everglades, malls, movie theaters, golf courses, and many other hot spots! If you do not have a car, No Worries - You can walk or bicycle everywhere. There are so many other activities: sunbath, jog, snorkel, volleyball, fish, work out, read a book, people watch, shelling - the list goes on.
All our rooms are fully equipped - including comfortable pillow topped beds, stoves, refrigerators, cold A/Cs & cooking/dining utensils…cable TV & WIFI. We have a courtyard to lounge in that includes a BBQ & have a laundry facility on premises.
Over all Coral House is a great place to stay that is clean, affordable & 83 steps to the beach… great for couples & families - but also very appealing if your single & want or don’t want to mingle ;o)
Let me know when you have finalized your plans….we would love to have you stay with us… Feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
Hope you enjoy your vacation,
WiFi ~ BBQ Grill ~ Beach Chairs ~ Lounge Area ~ Library ~ Cable TV ~ FREE on Street Parking Permit/Pass ~ Common Area Key for entrance to building, porch & ~Laundry Facilities on Premises
Interaction with guests
I am a people person & enjoy interactions with our guests that hopefully become friends with us that come back time & time again, like many others do.
Other things to note
Coral House was built in the 1920's and is the oldest standing building on Hollywood Beach. Please do not let that fool you. We are substantially remodeled and always improving our 2nd home by the sea! ;o)
The Coral House "HOUSE POLICIES"
1. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the building. Cigarette butts to be disposed of properly(URL HIDDEN)$300 charged to Security Deposit to repaint room.
2. Please keep your unit clean and in a sanitary condition at all times.(URL HIDDEN)Brooms, Mops, cleaning products are provided.
3. Please place all trash inside the Blue sanitation containers provided in the rear courtyard area. A smaller Recycle bin is next to garbage bins & labeled RECYCLES = bottles + cans.
4. Check-in is 3PM & Check-Outs is 10AM. Pay your rent on time to remain a guest.
5. In order to keep our rental rates reasonable and conserve energy, please turn off the lights and air conditioning when you leave your unit for an extended period of time. If you are leaving the unit for an extended period, the A/Cs MUST be turned off. Ceiling fans may be left on low settings. Management will Do So if You Do Not!
6. Small pets allowed with deposit = $125 per pet. Any damages caused by pets will deducted from the security deposit.
7. Lost room keys not returned at check out, require a $50 fee.
8. Street parking passes are limited and available. $300 cash deposit and/or credit card authorization is required and will be forfeited if the pass is lost or not returned.
Coral House is not responsible for parking citations.
9. In order to keep our sanitation systems operating properly, please do not flush inappropriate(URL HIDDEN) Items down the toilets. Please do not flush PAPER TOWELS, GREASE OR ANY FEMININE PRODUCTS.
10. Please do not store any items outside your unit in the hallways or on the building property.
11. Our room rates are based upon two guests per unit. All gusts must sign in.
12. If you use the grill, please clean it and turn the gas off when finished.
13. Any additional guests or any room damages, etc., will be charged to your credit card(URL HIDDEN) or subtracted from your security deposit, as agreed on the consent form you signed.
14. NO DRUGS or Alcohol abuse will be permitted & will be immediately reported to the local authorities. Tenancy will be terminated with no refund.
15. The washing machines and dryers are for the convenience of Coral House guests only. Please check and clean filters after you use the machines. As a courtesy to others, please remove your wash from the machines promptly after the wash/dry cycles are complete.
16. Please be considerate of your fellow tenants. Maintain quiet hours in the building from 7:00PM -9:00AM
17. No phone service or message service is provided. Gates are closed after 6PM. Please give your visitors notice.
18. To prevent an extra charge to your deposit, please remember to leave all items, including hangers in the room, upon check-out,
19. No refund for early departure/late cancellations. $30 late rent fee per day. Security is not to be used towards rent. A deposit of 1/2 of the total is required to hold a reservation. The balance is due upon check-in. Cancellations may be made up to 30 days prior to arrival with an 80% refund.
No refunds given within 30 days of arrival date.
20. Enjoy Your Stay! !!
We try our best to treat you as a VIP guest, please treat "The Coral House" the same!
Questions or concerns, Rich Aube:((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or “Uncle Mike” ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Between the hours of 10AM - 6PM *after hour calls will be returned the following day*
For Posted Rules and Rates visit our website: (URL HIDDEN)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 39 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Honest, fun & "a good guy" ;o)
Hi There airbnb~ers, I am a 44 year old Real Estate Broker for 23 years with 2 boys aged 8 & 11. Married for over 13 years.I am originally from Long Beach, NY. I enjoy travelling & have been to a lot of places but there are many more on my bucket list, stil!. I enjoy spending time with my family and love vacationing with them. I also love being outside & active. As a traveler, I will always make sure that we leave your place the way it was prepared for us and sometimes even better, lol.
Why am I on airbnb? Why not? I love the site & have been using it for many years now. As a traveler, We enjoy hotels & camping in our Pop Up Camper but The airbnb experiences are more personable and many times more enjoyable than hotels or camping. As a host, I want to rent out apartments in my hotel located on Hollywood Beach, Florida, The Coral House, to people visiting or who need short term housing. I'm completely satisfied if my visitors enjoyed their time as well as the place they booked. I always try my best to make your experience the best it can be. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, especially if you want to know if our rooms will be useful for you. Coral House is in a great beach neighborhood that is safe at night & is suitable for families, couples, single travelers and those on business trips. I will give you my suggestion & tell you if you should book with someone else if I feel we cannot satisfy your needs. Please ask me anything in relation to your upcoming trip to Hollywood. I look forward to meeting you :)
**Currently I'm living in Dania Beach Florida, which is only 3 miles from Coral House. Typically I am at The Hotel M-F 10-5. For Check In, I will be here to meet you in person or my onsite manager, Uncle Mike, will be here if I cannot. I will always available over email, phone, text messages & on here if you need anything**
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.