It is a very quiet and safe place with controlled access and continuous surveillance. What I like the most is the accessibility of the common areas, (90,000 m2) has exercise equipment, cycling to run and ride a bike or walk your pet
The Sonterra is very quiet with large green areas, very secure with controlled access and surveillance
They can use all the green areas and make use of the whole house
Interaction with guests
Telephone Attention and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 24/7
Other things to note
It is not so close to the center of Querétaro
• Honesty, about some event, before some deterioration clean and inform. Respect the general regulations of the common areas (example: collect the feces of the animals, give notice about the use of the exterior palapa).
• If you remove the patio, chairs or hammocks, please leave them inside (To avoid deterioration by rain, for example)
• Do not smoke inside the house, smoking outdoors.
• The dog can not leave without a leash.
• The check-in time is after 11:00, (with confirmation),
• Check out time is at 11:00 a.m. (flexibility).
• The vehicle identification card is located on a magnet chalkboard at the bottom of the stairs, inside the house.
• The house has a solar heater, the key of this is in a pipe that goes from the boiler to the roof, Also in case you require it, you can turn on the boiler, the gas passage key is in the upper corner , Above the laundry room. Please close it when you leave. (Surely he will be already on his arrival)
• The electrical control panel is located on the top of the closet in the kitchen.
• IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO LEAVE THE PATIO OUT WITH THE KEYS IN HAND, AS IT IS FREQUENT THAT THE AIR CLOSES THE DOOR AND ONLY ONE PERSON THAT IS INSIDE THE HOUSE CAN OPEN YOU. OR ATORE THE DOOR BY TURNING THE SAFETY BUTTON OF THE DOOR PLATE WITH MOSQUITO.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews