Private bedroom, equipped with one comfortable queen size bed, a 32" TV with cable and air conditioner. The room is in a 2-bedroom apartment, 5-minute walk to the Pelham Bay 6 train stop and the BX12 Bus stop.
Access to kitchen, dining room and the patio to eat or lounge.
Just a 5-minute walk to Pelham bay park, a short bike ride from orchard beach & city island.
Very close to Yeshiva University, Jacobi and Bronx State hospital.
20 minutes from LGA. 40 minutes from JFK
Nice art :)
Guest have access to the kitchen with lots of surface space, and access to all appliances (dishwasher, fridge, sandwich press, stove, oven). Separate dining room. Patio to eat or lounge. Bathroom that has full bath with tub.
Interaction with guests
I can socialize with my guest if they want to. I will interact with the guests if and when they need something.I will give them space and im always available via text, email or phone call when needed.
Other things to note
I own a small dog (you can see him in one of the pictures). Dog is not always on the premises.
1) The total people in renting party is not to exceed 2 guest.
2) No extra guest unless approved.
3) The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good & clean, condition
4) No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5) The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum
6) There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
7) Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews