385 sq ft Tiny Home. Beautifully furnished and fully equipped. Family and dog friendly. Community fire pit, Disc Golf Course and local beers, wines and/or cider available on site. 200 ft from Kilchis Point, 200 yards from Tillamook Bay, 2 acres to play on. 10 minutes from deGarde Brewing or Pelican Pub Taproom, 5 minutes from Garibaldi Marina. Hiking, beachcombing, clamming, crabbing, fishing nearby. Breakfast basket provided each day. We are your Tiny Home away from home. Come Play!
The Village at Sheltered Nook is a village of Tiny Homes. Each Tiny Home is 385 sq ft with a master bedroom with queen bed, sleeping loft with two queen beds, full bath, full kitchen, living room and covered porch. There is a private garden for times our guests want to be alone. Homes are fully equipped with all conveniences including flat screen TV and Smart DVD player. Board Games and puzzles are available at the office for use by Guests. We are family and pet friendly.
On site is Sheltered Nook Disc Golf Course, a community fire pit, Corn Hole, Tiki Toss, Spikeball, Beersbee (other yard games coming as discovered) and picnic tables. Our guests are invited to take part is all activities available at the Village. We have an outside pet bath (with hot water) and dog towels available for our guests who are sharing their vacation with their 4 legged companion. We are located 400 feet from Kilchis Point Reserve which provides guests with 2.5 miles of walking/running trails and 200 yards from Tillamook Bay.
Interaction with guests
Hosts are available to assist guests with any questions they may have concerning their Tiny Home or their stay at on the Coast. We want to provide a memorable experience and provide a home away from home. Hank and Dee are fully familiar with the North Oregon Coast and love to share their knowledge. We love to sit around the campfire (weather permitting) with a glass of wine or local beer and share our guests' experiences. We are always available in person or via cell phone to help plan a special surprise or excursion.
Other things to note
Sleeping loft has a low ceiling. Local beers (on tap), wine and cider are available in the office. We live in a rural setting. We do have bus service, however, a car is necessary if you want to see the area.
HOUSE RULES and POLICIES
1. Our office is located at 7860 Warren Street, Bay City, Oregon. If you have not prepaid, please come to the office so we can process payment. The office is open from 8 AM to 11 AM and 3 PM to 8 PM 7 days a week. If you need anything during the time that the office is closed, please contact Dee Harguth at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Check in time is 3:00 PM and Check out time is 11:00 AM. An extra charge of $50 per hour and every portion of an hour will be charged unless prior arrangements are made for a late check out. If you need a later check out please contact us after you arrive to find out if we are able to accommodate your request. This charge is to compensate staff’s time who are waiting to begin their job at 11:00 AM,
3 Please be respectful of the accommodations and the other guests. This is a community.
4. We are pet friendly and welcome your canine friend. Please no more then two pets per tiny home. A $25 pet fee per stay will be charged. Please do not leave your dog unattended. You are responsible for your dog. Dogs should not be left alone in your accommodations. We can provide information on Dog Sitters in the area if you do not wish to take your pet on a specific occasion. We do have chickens and ducks roaming the property. If your pet is not familiar with ducks or chickens, please keep your pet on a leash. There are pet poop bags in your accommodations and at several sites around the property. Please dispose of your pet waste appropriately. There is a warm water dog bath and pet towels at the office. If your pet has been at the beach or out exploring, please take advantage of the bath and towels that are provided prior to allowing your pet into your accommodations. We have provided a pet mat and pet towel for your pet. Please do not use bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths or bath mats to clean or dry off your pet and please do not allow your pet on the furniture and/or beds without using the pet mat.
5. All units are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside as long as you are standing away from your door and door is closed. Please be considerate of other guests. Please take butts with you and do not bring them inside.
6. No cleaning, processing or cooking fish or seafood in your accommodations. Please clean and process fish and seafood off the premises. Fish cleaning and processing stations are available at the Garibaldi Marina. Please cook fish outside on the barbeque.
7. Please clean up after yourself and leave your accommodations in the same condition as when you arrived. Dishes should be washed and put away. Trash should be in the trash container. You are not required to strip or change beds. Towels may be left on the bathroom floor
8. Maid service is not offered. However your accommodations will be refreshed and towels changed every 3rd or 4th day of your stay. If additional supplies are needed, please contact Dee Harguth at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We are family friendly. Please be considerate of other guests, large or small. Children welcome with responsible adults. Beds are made for sleeping and are not trampolines. Please responsible adults, do not allow your children to jump on the beds or climb on beds with shoes on.
10. The fire pit is communal. We do have a 10:00 PM quiet policy imposed on us by Bay City regulation. We hope that you will enjoy the fire as long as you want, but please watch noise level.--
11. Alcohol and smoking are allowed on the property (see smoking House Rule above). Again, we ask that you be considerate of the other guests. This is a community.
12. Disc Golf Course is available at no cost. Disc's are available at the office for use by guests. Guests will be responsible for lost discs. Lawn Games are for everyone to play and are available at the office. Currently we have Corn Hole, Spikeball, Flickin Chicken, Rollers, Washers, Volleyball
13. Board games, DVDs, puzzles and books are available at the office.
You are responsible for any damage, removal of items from your accommodations or losses incurred during your stay. Should House Rules and Policy Nos. 4, 5, 6 and/or 7 not be followed, a $250 charge will be added to your bill.
Cancellation Policy – No penalty if cancelled one week prior to arrival date. If cancelled within one week of arrival date or guest is a “No Show”, guest’s credit card will be charged for one night room rate plus TLT tax.
This host has 400 reviews for other properties.View other reviews