About this listing
Large family home in Brixton, stylishly decorated.
Three large, comfortable bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen and a lovely garden.
Less than a 15 minute walk from Brixton tube and a 3 minute walk to the wonderful Brockwell Park.
Spacious and cosy home, sleeps six people comfortably. Three large bedrooms, each boasting king sized beds, and two modern bathrooms. The house is stylish and simply decorated with a lovely garden and seating area which is fantastic in the summer months. Perfect for a family looking to explore London.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment during their stay.
Interaction with guests
We will be contactable via email or telephone during your stay.
Other things to note
A few idiosyncracies in the home:
- The right bolt at bottom of the patio door will need to be lifted when closing the door otherwise it will get stuck and will not not close.
- Bottom right cooker hob will only turn on if another hob switch is turned on simultaneously.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- No parties
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Have lived here in Brixton since 2001. Director of consultancy that works exclusively with charities. Likes hiking, cycling, cricket, dogs, DJing, music, travel and art. Lucky enough to be able to divide year between London and Sydney, Australia, mid 40's