The apartment is located in Medulin, surrounded by greenery and a new and fully equipped house.
The first floor with a size of 60 m² comprises a living room with a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee machine and single sleeping couch. There is also one bedroom with double bed and one bedroom with two single beds. The bathroom has a shower and bidet plus wc and washing machine.
From the hallway you can go to the terrace for four people. Parking space in front of the house.
Property is free standing and wild untouched nature on the one hand, and comfortable hotels, campsites and apartments with a variety of activities on the other hand, provides ideal conditions for rest. Medulin's unique sandy beach, Bijeca, is one kilometer long and attracts families with young children. Would you like adventure? Drive to one of the islands of the Medulin archipelago - Ceja, Levan or Bodulaš. If you want to experience the Medulin Riviera from another perspective, take the hover sports plane and get to know the region so called "Magical Land". For the "rest" of the holiday resort, visit the nearby town of Pula with its historic buildings, the amphitheater, the Temple of Augustus and many other interesting sights and buildings. After that, you can enjoy in Brijuni National Park and its unique beauty and diverse content. Be a part of the beautiful Istria, you will not regret it.
• The designated period of night rest is from 23:00 to 08:00 in apartments in Medulin. Guests are requested to not make too much noise during this period out of respect for other guests.
• Guests are only permitted to use air conditioning while in the apartment.
• Thorough cleaning of the apartments is undertaken prior to the arrival of guests. Bed linen, towels, trash bags and toilet paper is supplied on arrival. Additional quantities of these items must be organized by guests.
• Guests are responsible for their keys and securing the premises as they enter and leave. The owner assumes no liability for theft as a result of the visitor’s negligence.
• The host reserves the right to enter unoccupied premises in special circumstances, to prevent damage, such as water and fire and to close windows in the event of thunderstorms. The visitor will be made aware of the owner’s reason for entry if rooms are entered.
• No visitors who are not registered as guests can stay in the apartments overnight.
• The introduction is not allowed pets.
• In the case of damage of installation ,furniture,instruments or equipment of the apartment, the guest must imediately inform the huseholder accordingly. If the damage is the guest`s fault, he is obliged to reimburse the appropriate value.
• For further information please contact the following telephone number: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews