Nestled around the most scenic location in the sahyadris, our hill top home is the perfect idea of a getaway and a 5 mins from tiger point. The highlight of our home is the nearby view of scenic valley overlooking an 'L' shaped formation of the mountain which is just 200 meters away from our home.
A very simple but a very scenic location. A private valley with no crowd just 200 mtrs from our farm. Our farm has 2 gardens, patio and a small mango plantation farm. Overall a nature lovers paradise.
The entire 2 acre property consisting the farmhouse, it's kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, gardens, swings, patio and the valley that overlooks the sahyadris.
Interaction with guests
I'm always around on the phone to assist my guest with whatever they need.
Other things to note
Please note that our bungalow is surrounded by lush green forest and hence in some seasons there are mosquitoes and insects entering the villa. Even though we have put wire mesh nets on our windows to avoid the insects from entering inside the bungalow, it is advisable to carry mosquito repellent with yourself. During the rainy season, there not enough sunlight as the area where our villa is located is covered around mist and fog 24/7 and hence it becomes very difficult for the caretakers to dry the bed sheets and towels even though we use a heater to dry them. Hence in rainy season, the bed sheets and towels remain a little moist and there is nothing that we can do about it.
We provide our listing on accommodation only basis. Breakfast is provided by our caretaker at an additional cost of rs 60-80 per person. We have a fully functional kitchen which our guests are free to use. Our caretaker can also cook and serve homely Indian styled meals at additional prices of Rs 220 (vegetarian) and Rs 240 (non vegetarian) per person per meal. Our guests can also order food from nearby restaurants and the caretaker will happily pick it up for you or the food will be delivered at the villa. Once your reservation is confirmed, you can call him and inform him regarding your meals and preferences. We recommend you to inform our caretaker 1 day prior to your check in regarding your meals and other arrangements.
I expect my guest to treat our farmhouse just like their own home.
Please read & agree to the house rules before booking:
1. Guest has to provide a photo of identity proof (PAN CARD NOT VALID) with address mentioned on it on the email id provided by the host before checking in the farmhouse.
3. The management has a strict no guest policy at our farmhouse unless prior permission has been obtained.
4. The management is not responsible for any loss of belongings of the guests.
5. No smoking indoors and strictly no drugs.
6. Turn off lights, fans; close the taps when not in use.
7. Keep volumes low so that others in the vicinity have a peaceful stay too.
8. Please close all windows and doors when you leave the property.
9. Promptly let your host know if anything can be done to make your stay better.
10. If a guest brings more than the max occupancy as mentioned in the listing, then they have to pay for the extra guest as applicable.
11. If you damage something, please let us know & arrange for its replacement/repair.
12. Check-out time 11 am.
13. Kindly clear all the dues before check-out.
14. Leave our home neat & tidy.
15. Management reserves the right for admission.