Our place is close to downtown Sarasota, the Pinecraft Community, restaurants and attractions such as Yoder's and Der Dutchman, and a fifteen minute drive from Siesta Key and other coastal beaches. We're in a quiet and comfortable neighborhood, which is centrally located for budget vacationers, with classy furniture and plenty of living space. Also included is an available kitchen and laundry facilities. The bed is a Sleep Number queen size bed.
You will have a comfortable and fully furnished bedroom sharing a bathroom with another bedroom, connected to a 1600 square foot fully furnished home, which two brothers have renovated and live in.
All the common spaces (kitchen, living room, and dining room) are available to share with us.
Interaction with guests
During the week we are usually away during work hours and during the weekends one of us are usually available during the day.
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- You're welcome to any basic foods you may need (bread, eggs, fruit, milk, etc.) but please replace it if you use a substantial amount!
- Feel free to use the kitchen facilities and clean up after yourself
- Please leave behind what you don't use (shampoo, soap, etc).
- Quiet time is after 10PM on weeknights, as we leave for work early in the morning.
- Eat meals in the dining room; snacks/munchies in the room are OK.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- If you need to do laundry, please ask first.
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Bryan or Doug know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 20 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.