You'll find numerous reasons for booking this pretty unit; one of it being the Garden Route - a mecca of fun activities all year round! This establishment is delightfully decorated and will make you feel right at home.
For families, community life on The Oval will be only one of the many catalysts for booking this unit. Children will be able to roam about gaily in the park, with jungle gym et al on the unit's doorstep (literally), whilst parents can sit back & enjoy the tranquility and safety Kingswood offers.
The 6-sleeper unit has one en-suite bedroom (queen) with double doors leading outside to the garden and 2 smaller bedrooms (double) sharing a bathroom. The living room dons full bouquet DStv as well as a wood fireplace for cold winter nights! The undercover patio exits from the living room and has a built-in barbeque with garden furniture.
The kitchen offers treats like a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and all other basics.
For golfers, undoubtedly the 18 hole Sally Little signature golf course designed by Danie Obermeyer is the prime attraction. To top it all, all our guests are treated to special discounted green- & golf cart fees for the duration of their stay!
There are a host of other leisure activities that can be enjoyed like the Riverine Jogging Trail or the cycle path… and all in a setting of breathtaking, natural beauty!
Roaming about on the estate is encouraged as the grounds are constantly patrolled by security. The resident restaurant offers lovely meals from breakfast to dinner and the best coffee in town!
Interaction with guests
Guest are either welcomed by the manager at the unit upon check-in or at a later stage which might suit one or both parties better. The manager is available for any help/questions between 8am and 8pm daily.
Other things to note
* Minimum stay of 5 nights during peak season.
* Full bouquet DStv.
* Linen, towels & bath soaps provided.
* Linen & towels changed once a week with a thorough clean for bookings exceeding 7 days.
* Daily service available at an additional rate.
* Pets allowed.
* Smoking is not permitted inside the unit, but ashtrays can be located on the patio table for smoking outdoors.
* A portable WiFi router can be rented - to be requested before check-in - with data bundles @ R299 per 2GB.
* Discounted golf rates for all our guests.
All guests are subject to Kingswood's rules & regulations.