Clean & Quiet condo unit, downtown Toronto West edge with amazing view. Small but very cozy bedroom, ideal for females or couples. Underground visitors parking can be arranged free of charge. Building has gym, pool, sauna, hot tub indoors, and outdoors (Summer). Three public transport routes on our doorstep. Coffee shops, grocery store, pizzeria, and restaurants are 2-10min away. Walking distances to Exhibition Place, Billy Bishop Airport, Waterfront, and most downtown attractions (10-25min).
Condo with Great View is a 700 sq ft condo unit. It is close enough to walk downtown (15-25 min to most attractions) but far enough from downtown noises. It can comfortably accommodate three people. The guest room is small but very cozy, ideal for those who want more privacy. The sofa-bed is very comfortable and located in the living room, where you have a gorgeous view of the lake and downtown Toronto.
- This is my primary home and I rent it occasionally
- Very comfortable and quiet unit in a high rising building with lake view
- Guest room, guest closet, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony with a great view (please see pictures)
- Cooling and Heating system
- Wi-Fi, key and fob will be provided upon arrival (I will meet you in person)
- Ensuite laundry, towels, bed linen, shower gel, shampoo, hair-dryer
- Sofa-bed, dining table, computer desk, fridge, oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker (filter & coffee provided), kettle, toaster, cooking pots, blender, dishes, silverware, cups, etc.
2. Building and Amenities
- Once your reservation is confirmed, I will send you the full address and more information to assist your arrival
- Key for the condo and fob to access the building, garage, and amenities will be provided upon arrival
- Indoor swimming pool, indoor jacuzzi, and sauna (ground floor), rooftop patio & outdoors jacuzzi (8th floor - only Summer). Gym (2nd floor) NOTE: Unfortunately, pool and indoor jacuzzi are under maintenance until the end of 2017
- Free Parking for one car can be arranged
- Concierge is to serve residents only. If you have questions or need anything, please contact me directly
3. Location and neighborhood
- The building is located in a residential area. Please look up Postal Code M5V1B2 to ensure location suits your needs. I really want to avoid bad reviews regarding my location
- Three Streetcar Routes accessible right at the door step to downtown and surrounding areas. Please check the Toronto Transit Commission website for public transit information
- Billy Bishop/Toronto City Airport, walk and bike trails along Lake Ontario, coffee shops (including Starbucks and 24/7 Tim Hortons), grocery store, restaurants, Exhibition Place, Fort York, Rogers Center are some of the places in the neighborhood
- Guests will have condo unit key and fob to access the building, garage, and amenities. Please see 'Building and Amenities' above
- Guests can use kitchen, living/dining room, bathroom, in-suite laundry/dryer, balcony. The master room is my personal room, so please do not enter.
- Visitors Parking is available on level P1 free of charge. Please let me know if you need parking and I will accommodate your request
Interaction with guests
- I work in IT, love my job, and am 15min away from my place, so I can accommodate most check in times. Sometimes, I can have a very busy schedule. But despite my busy work life, I do my best to meet my guests in person, give suggestions, and explain how to get around
- I also use a free communication application quite often with my guests (just need wi-fi) once the reservation is confirmed. So, I suggest you load this useful app onto your phone once the reservation is confirmed to make our communication more efficient.
- Please don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything you need or don't like during your stay. It can likely be taken care of. I am available by phone until 11PM
Other things to note
This is a pet and smoke free condo unit
No loud noise after 10pm
Concierge will assist residents only, not guests. I will give any info you may need.
This is my primary home. I appreciate the opportunity of sharing my space with you at an affordable price and expect you to follow my House Rules:
- Available for females, couples, and business travelers (no solo males - few exceptions, so contact me please)
- No smoking, No pets, No parties or events
- Please clean after yourself and respect my space like it was your own
- Please keep noise down after 10pm (my floor residents are very quiet). Any complaints of noise will result in booking removal with no reimbursement
- Only booked guest allowed (max 3ppl). A $50 charge applies if you bring a non-booked guest
- Please keep in mind this is a condominium building, not a hotel. So, Concierge is to serve residents only. Contact me if you need anything during your stay
- Please leave the key on the counter top when you checkout. My fiance lives in the building and will lock the unit after your leave
- Short-term rental is not a problem in my building, but I prefer not to advertise it. If anyone asks, please inform you are staying with Elvy and we're friends
From Nov 20 - 22, 2017 the minimum stay is 1 night.
I am Brazilian by birth, Canadian by choice, and Torontonian by love. I am an IT professional who loves technology and outdoors activities, such as ice skating, skiing, biking, hiking, running, camping, and, as a proud Brazilian, soccer :)
After graduating, I got some internship programs, which gave me the opportunity of traveling and living in Canada, USA, and Spain. While living and studying in Spain, I visited England, Germany, Poland, and Morocco, before settling down in this awesome city that I now call home.
Toronto is a great multicultural city, where you can find different ethnic neighborhoods and numerous world cuisines throughout the city. Since 2015, I've been sharing my cozy condo and giving my guests the opportunity of having a safe place and a beautiful view waiting for them after they explore the treasures of Toronto.
We only live once, so we have to enjoy life the most, travel, explore, meet new people, share our experiences ... Airbnb offers it all in one place :)