Nestled below the San Jacinto Mountains in the heart of fragrant citrus orchards where you can bask in the warmth of the sun. Your own luxurious, private oasis ideal for R&R. It is a destination unto itself. Amenities abound. Welcome see details.
- Wake up in your large guestroom to a view of the grapefruit and walnut trees. You'll be snuggled comfortably in the new king size bed. Your room features cable TV/DVD, WIFI access, and small library.
- Spacious guest bath is adjacent to your room featuring tub, multi-head shower, his and her sinks. Plenty of space for your toiletries.
- Second guest room available if you have additional persons in your party. (second guest room not rented out to separate group or party)
- Chef's delight gourmet kitchen has two large picture windows with awesome orchard/mountain views, seating for five, so you can cook to your hearts content and entertain at the same time.
- The formal dining room easily accommodates six people and shares the same exquisite views of orchards and mountains.
- Cozy den has wood burning fireplace and double French doors leading out to private tulip garden.
- You can relax in the spacious living room and relish in the breathtaking views.
OUTSIDE AMENITIES: The property is beautifully landscaped with plenty of shaded areas for relaxing. We have grapefruit, lime, lemon, orange, tangerine, tangelo, magnolia and walnut trees. The serene backyard has spectacular orchard/mountain views.
- 10 foot deep solar heated pool with built in sitting areas in pool (pool temperature depends on hours of sun available)
- Jacuzzi attached to pool (can be heated to desired temperature)
- Lounge chairs are available for guest use around pool/jacuzzi
- Tables and chairs available for outside dining
- BBQ/mini kitchen setup for outside cooking
- Glass fire pit
- Hidden sitting area among the trees for reading or prayer/meditation
We have a beautiful orange tabby cat named Baby and a black sheperd/malamute dog named Thor. We do keep our animals out of guest rooms.
Guests have access to their large bedroom and adjacent bathroom, den, living and dining rooms. Guest are very welcome to cook in the kitchen (just bring your food with you). And of course, all the outside amenities.
Coffee, tea and water provided.
Laundry facilities available for a fee of $8 per load.
Interaction with guests
Would love to meet and socialize with you. If you desire privacy just say the word!
I will try and provide any information you request or need.
Most of the time I will be available somewhere on the property.
Other things to note
- Coffee, tea, and water available.
- Please bring other food with you if desired.
- Meal accommodation/grocery shopping can be provided for additional fees. Contact Host for particulars.
NOTE: If you are check-in on Septemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) check in time will be after 3 pm (instead of the usual 1 pm).
Our home is here to enjoy! Be respectful and kind.
- Occupancy limited to two guests per room
- Non- smoking facility
- Designated smoking area outside provided
- No glass around pool area
- Not suitable for pets
- No children (0-12 years) without prior permission (pool safety)
- Food not permitted in bedrooms
- No illegal drugs
- Quiet hour 11 pm.
- CHECK-OUT is 11:00 am Late checkout fees will be applied
FYI: Pool is solar heated but during winter rarely reaches above 65 deg.
Jacuzzi can be heated daily for use.
Parties/events must be approved by host PRIOR to booking. Size limitations apply.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Love the outdoors and chocolate is a close second! Spending time with my family and friends is a blessing. Sharing home cooked meals mostly outdoors. Yumm and baking with the grandkids is a favorite. I love watching football.