Are you looking for a sunny, magic place to stay in the green area 1 tram stop from the old town? It's a placefor you!
62m2 apartment with 8 m2 loggia at the Vistula riverside
with the beautiful view on National Stadium, Świętokrzyski Bridge, Palace of Culture and Science and Old Town.
- 1 tram stop from the Old Town
- 5 min walk form the National Stadium
- 300 m form sport complex (swimming pool, bowling, gym: (URL HIDDEN)
- 3 minutes walk from Ząbkowska street: full of cafes, pubs and galleries: (URL HIDDEN)
- green area: between Skaryszewski Park (URL HIDDEN) and Praski Park
- 5 min walk from Warsaw Zoo (URL HIDDEN)
- 10 minutes walk form Warszawa Wileńska shopping mall (9 am - 9pm, (URL HIDDEN)
- 15 minutes from the city centre with direct public transport connection.
Agreenmmenities: Internet (wi-fi connection), guards, washing mashine, dish washer, fridge, kitchen equipment.
Your room has an access to 8m loggia with beautiful view over National Stadium, Palace of Culture and Science and old town
If you want I will share with you english map of Warsaw with short description of must-see points + all neccessary informations and inspirations you won't find in a guidebook :)
I prepare for you towels (first day) and linen, I hope you fell like at home because my place is very cozy, and I want really to fell you very comfortable.
You are welcomed with kids and animals.
Try stay at my home where I hope to make your experience comfortable, informative, and memorable.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Smiling a lot, believing that the world is a good place to live, believing in people, trying to share my optimism, loving nature and animals, spontaneous, trying to see challenges instead of problems.
I love people who are sensitive and open-minded. Who want to share with others their optimism and faith. Who believe they can change the world around them. And who do this.