About this listing
My name is Waldemar and with my wife Zosia we would like to offer you a brand new, elegant apartment in the city center of Poznan.
Our studio is located in the city center near the recreation area of the Warta river - a wonderful place for running and other activities.
The apartment is spacious and bright, perfect for those who value peace and comfort. The ideal accommodation for guests who come to Poznan for business or for those who want to explore the city.
In the apartment you will find 2 very comfortable single beds (possible to transform in a Queen size bed), wardrobe, big TV set, table and chairs.
The modern kitchen offers everything you need to prepare a meal or quick snack before hitting the town - modern stove, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, cutlery sets, kettle, pot, pan and other necessary cooking utensils.
The Apartment is cleaned and sheets are diligently changed after every guest. We want to make sure your stay is positive as possible!
The studio is simple but has everything you need. Only the most respectful courteous guests need inquire. Feel free to message me with any questions!
We live 10 minutes from the apartment but whenever you would need our help you are more than welcome to call us. We want to help you and get to know you.
Apartment on 2nd floor. No lift.
Apartment for 1-2 people.
We can provide transportation from/to the airport/train station to/from the apartment, please ask.
Parking on the street - paid parking zone.
from the apartment is easy access to the Poznan International Fair (MTP) and the majority of office buildings in the city.
in a few minutes walk you will reach the Old Town market, as well as the Stary Browar (Old Brewery Shopping , Art and Business Center) and many other attractions in Poznan. The area is also surrounded by museums, shops and numerous restaurants and bars.
What you get else:
Bed sheets and towels provided for each guest
WLAN Internet (Wi-Fi) & TV
Storage for your clothes
Ironing board and an iron
Bus/Tram stop – 50m
Grocery shop – 50m
ATM/Cashmachine – 200m
Old Market – 10 min. walk
Old Brewery (Stary Browar) – 15 min. walk
Poznan International Fair – 15 min. by public transport
Railway station -15 min by public transport
Bus station – 15 min by public transport
Airport - 8 km (20 min. by taxi)
We hope see you soon!
Uprzejmie prosimy o przestrzeganie poniższych zasad:
• Nie wolno udostępniać klucza ani innych informacji związanych z apartamentem (WiFi hasło) innym osobom;
• Opłata dodatkowa za utratę (zgubienie) klucza wynosi EUR 100;
• W budynku obowiązuje zasada „ciszy nocnej” – żadnych hałasów pomiędzy godz. 10 wieczorem a 6 rano.
• W apartamencie obowiązuje zakaz palenia
• W Studio Wierzbowa nie wolno przebywać ze zwierzętami
• Przed opuszczeniem lokalu prosimy pamiętać czy wszystkie urządzenia elektryczne są wyłączone (światłą, płyta grzejna, TV, inne)
• Dostęp do bezprzewodowego Internetu wymaga zalogowania, dane do logowania podajemy po przyjeździe:
Będzie nam bardzo miło, jeśli zostawicie nasz apartament w takim stanie w jakim je zastaliście.
We kindly ask you to respect the following rules:
• Do not share your key or any other information related to the apartment (WiFi password) to other persons;
• Additional fee for losing the key is EUR 100;
• In the building the principle of "quiet hours" is in use - no noise between 10 pm and 6 am.
• The apartment is for non-smoking persons;
• In Studio Wierzbowa is not allowed to stay with pets;
• Before leaving the apartment, please check all electrical appliances are turned off (lights, hob, TV, etc.);
• Wireless Internet access requires login , some details after accommodation:
We will be very glad, if you leave our apartment in the state in which you found it.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We live in Poznan and we welcome to visit our new apartment in beautiful renovated house.
We are very excited about meeting new people from Poland and all around the world.
Waldemar is the owner and the boss :)
Zosia is responsible for organizational matters and she answers your any questions or wishes.
See you soon in Poznan :)
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.