A newly renovated historic apartment in the heart of Wroclaw - the Market Square is just around the corner! Spacious bedroom with king-size bed, comfortable sofabeds, separate dressing room, giant living room and fully-equipped kitchen, high ceilings, WiFi, satellite TV, shower, hydromassage tub. Underground parking place available!
The 100 square meter apartment is on the first floor of a 19th building on Kiełbaśnicza Street right next to the magnificent Market Square. An ideal starting place to visit the city, with hundreds of restaurants, galleries, museums, shops just a stone’s throw from the apartment.
After entering the apartment you'll be immediately met by an amazing view of St. Elizabeth’s church (which offers a fantastic view from the top). The apartment is tastefully appointed using high-quality materials and has high ceilings.
The apartment consists of:
- Spacious living room with two convertible sofa beds, large dining table, and 55'' HDTV (100+ channels including German, English, French, Russian, Spanish, and Italian channels )
- Open-air kitchen (55 m²) with island/bar, fully equipped (big refrigerator, electric kettle, toaster, stove, microwave, citrus squeezer) with dishes for 8 people
- Large bedroom (22 m²) with king-size bed and private wardrobe
- Bathroom (9 m²) with both a shower and hydromassage bath
- Sizeable hall with sliding wardrobes.
Satin sheets, 100% quality cotton linen, towels, and other basic necessities are provided. Free high-speed WIFI.
For groups over 6 I can provide a single or double air mattress.
It is possible to reserve a spot in a secure underground garage (just 250 m from the apartment). Cost is 50 PLN per day.
Paid street parking MON-SAT 9 am – 6 pm.
Many tram (9 lines) and bus stations (8 bus lines) just 2 minutes from the apartment. A taxi stand is just around the corner.
You can contact me 24/7.
It is a residential house, so please respect the generally accepted principles in such places. Please not smoking.
I want my guests could feel like in their own home so please inform me on what you care the most before arrival and of course contact during the stay.