Perfect for executive or small family staying short or long term in Toronto. You will be incredibly comfortable in this 1 bedroom + den condo (may be used as a 2 bedroom). Beautiful & spacious suite in boutique building with incredible city views from large balcony. Loft feel with 9' exposed ceilings, chic bathroom & décor throughout. 6 appliances. Walk to many attractions or hop on streetcar in front of building. Parking included.
Perfect space for couple, professional or small family visiting Toronto on short or long term basis. Den is large enough to be used as second bedroom. We strive to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible and that the property is well maintained and in excellent order for all stays. Thorough housekeeping is completed before every arrival. Flexible check-in/check-out whenever possible.
Condo includes 6 appliances including gas stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer. Roku, internet and Netflix included.
We provide travel essentials such as quality shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste/toothbrush, mouth wash, soap and body wash. Anything that isn't provided can be easily picked up at the market directly across the street.
- Rooftop patio with stunning views of city
- Starbucks on site
- Grocery store right across the street
- Public transit at door (streetcar and bus)
Interaction with guests
A house manual with common questions can be found on the kitchen table. However, reach out directly any time you have a question - we're here to help whether it's a question about the condo or needing a good recommendation for a restaurant.
Other things to note
Free parking for duration of stay
Can provide a queen size air mattress for additional guests. Please request in advance.
Can provide playpen & highchair if travelling with infant or toddler - please request in advance (children under 10 stay at no charge)
Cleaning service is available if desired. Additional charge would apply.
1. Ages 25+ only to book this property (children are absolutely welcome!)
2. Absolutely no smoking - fee of $250 will be deducted from deposit if smoking occurs in the unit. Smoking is not permitted on the balcony. Absolutely DO NOT dispose of cigarettes over the balcony - if this occurs and causes damage, you will be held liable.
3. Respect the neighbours
4. No parties and no loud noise after 10:00pm per condo board rules - if you're looking for a place to party downtown this isn't it
5. No downloads of copyright materials through the internet connection
6. No shoes in the condo please
7. Leave the unit as you found it please
a) Wash dishes or place them in the dishwasher and start it before leaving
b) Please dispose of all garbage and empty fridge before you check out - garbage shoot is next to the elevator marked 'refuse'
8. Small dogs permitted as long as discussed in advance ($25 cleaning fee will be added to the reservation)
This host has 169 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We LOVE this city and we want you to love it too :) We know it well and are more than happy to make recommendations on places to eat, see and things to do. We're also parents so if you're travelling with little ones we can certainly help you keep them entertained with kid friendly (adult enjoyable!) activity recommendations.