Sitting top of Heritage Lane, Beannie Theatre ends your trip with comfy setting for little movie marathon. Surrounded by soft furnishing, snacks and a urban settings. Stay near IKEA, Tesco Extra, The Curve and One Utama!
1. Strictly no smoking in the house.
2. Please do not leave pantry counter wet, clothes is provided to wipe counter top after washing or cooking.
3. Do not make noise in the house that it will affect neighbor's welfare.
4. Keep clean, keep clean, keep clean.
5. Ask for consent from the host before changing any configuration, layout or moving things inside the studio.
6. Make sure electrical items, water tap are switched off after using them and before leaving the house.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1596 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
An architect, place maker who loves creating meaningful places, explores possibility to turn potential, strength and even weakness of spaces into one that is accentuating soul, spirit, essence and meaning of places. Enjoy thinking, writing, designing, creating and reading. I loves contemporary art and loves meeting interesting people. Always like to deal with first principle of thing and defining new possibilities.
Getting to know about us from all our work here,
we do not fancy mere style, cafe-like fittings, fancy colour. But here, we are very much interested in questioning possibility. So, rather than building houses, we create home. If 100 bucks were given to design, what can, and should be done with the 100 bucks, and what will be the differences that we can make. And of course, if a 10,000 bucks were given to design, what should be done with it. These are the questions that we are dealing with in day to day basis and it has been the research that we are interested in. Along the processes, these have been manifested in our works these days. Get to know me through my works : )