Generously laid out over top 2 floors & newly refurbished to an immaculate standard. Located in the heart of Kensington, London’s safest & most exclusive area with prime shopping & dining at your doorstep.
Host is fluent in Spanish & English and will give discount for longer stays
• Fully refurbished in June '17, this flat is in immaculate condition.
• Located directly off High Street Kensington, London's most prestigious shopping street. Warwick Gardens is a tree-lined residential street with dozens of gastro-pubs, and both casual and Michelin starred restaurants all within walking distance.
• Many locals refer to Kensington as a 'village' for the quiet & peaceful streets that are directly next to London's premier shopping street, High St Kensington!
Internal Overview of the Flat:
• The flat is located on the top floor of a classic Victorian-fronted London home and benefits from its own private/ internal staircase that sets the property an additional level above neighbours and the street, making it more private and quiet
• The flat is 800sqft spread generously over 2.5 floors, giving it a spacious feel.
• All rooms are fitted with dimmer switches and warm lighting, and the tasteful decor reflects my Caribbean/ British background, giving the flat a very unique colonial and elegant feel.
• Hardwood floors throughout, with exception to luxury carpeting in Master Bedroom and natural tiles in kitchen & bathroom (with underfloor heating!)
The Living Room:
• Tastefully decorated with a large L shaped sofa (can seat 6 or sleep 2 comfortably), designer rug & dark wood floors, and a custom-built alcove bookcase with endless books for your perusal and a 44" flat screen TV, with over 900 channels (and fast WIFI throughout).
• Large double-glazed window allows in lots of sunlight whilst keeping out noise.
• There is also a small dining room table (seats 4-5) stored in closet that can be easily assembled if you prefer dinner at home
The Master Bedroom:
• An 'over-sized' master bedroom with specialist 'Super' King mattress (very large) and white, high thread count sheets and linens.
• Ample storage for your clothes with 2 floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
• Double glazed windows and positioned facing a quiet street, the room is very peaceful and sunny.
• There are also black out blinds for those who prefer total darkness when sleeping.
The Guest Room:
• Smaller than the master bedroom, but still comfortably fits a Dbl/ Queen bed, work desk with printer, and has an enormous walk in closet with 3 levels of hanging rails and endless shelving
• The room is tastefully decorated with photographic prints, artistic lighting, and beautiful coloured walls and bed linens
• Black-out blinds in this room too
• Exceptionally large kitchen by London-standards & ultra-new- re-furbished in June of this year.
• Boasts solid granite worktops, modern finishings, touch-pad stove & oven, and a fully integrated family-size fridge/ freezer and washer/ dryer.
• There is also a foldable breakfast table & kitchen stools.
• Kitchen comes with all essential cooking amenities (pots, pans, utensils for 6-7 people, glasses, mugs, plates, bowls etc.) and you will find the cupboard & fridge stocked with essentials to welcome you.
• Very tastefully designed with glass splashback and modern stainless steel fixtures- a pleasure to cook in!
• The bathroom boasts cement tiled floors with underfloor heating, a modern 'floating' basin and incredible Swedish designed rain head shower (and large bathtub) that makes showering the best experience of each day!
• The flat is available on a 'turn-key' basis, meaning you will feel right at home the moment you step inside. Linens, towels, kitchen items and all basic amenities will be provided for you. All you will need is your toothbrush!
• The flat also benefits from sole access to a private 800 sq. ft. roof terrace (non-demised) that overlooks Kensington. You will need a ladder to access it, but the outdoor space is huge and perfect for BBQing and sunbathing in the warmer months!
• There is also an enormous loft space where guests can store luggage, sporting equipment etc.
• High Street Kensington and Earls Court tube stations are a short 6-minute walk from the flat. There are also bus stops into Central London 3 mins walk from the flat.
• London's biggest attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Royal Albert Hall can all be reached in under 15 minutes.
• I welcome all guests, but am very keen for longer term bookings when possible. If you're looking for 1month + I will be able to discount from the advertised rate.
Other things to note
This flat is not suitable for parties or large/ loud events
**This flat is not suitable or available for parties or large/ loud events of any kind***
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally from The Bahamas but have lived in London for 11 years and run my own Consulting practice.
I have a background in property development and this is reflected in the immaculate design and elegant furnishings in both of my properties.
I am interested in longer tenancies for my London properties and will discount generously for longer stays
My host picture includes my amazing mother CRYSTAL who manages all host aspects of our Bahamas property. She is a superb host (5 star ratings - so proud of her:)) and most communication will come from her if you're booking the Bahamas home.
Thanks and look forward to welcoming you!