SALE PRICE + CLEANING FEE, AIRBNB FEE & TAXES. VALID FOR STAYS BEFORE DECEMBER 14TH. EXCLUDES FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS. (REGULARLY PRICED $149). RATES SHOWN ARE SALE PRICES.
• Live like a local in this chic cozy cottage
• Tranquil outdoor dining area
• Queen bed with 1800 thread count sheets
• Complimentary Starbucks coffee, tea & snacks
• 7-10 minutes to downtown, airport, zoo & beaches
• Air Conditioning throughout
• 2 night minimum stay (except when filling 1 night gaps)
You will LOVE this newly built high end luxury 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom trendy cottage! Complete with a very comfortable queen bed & 1800 thread count sheets. You won't want to get out of bed in the morning, I promise! Located in the super hip, upscale Kensington neighborhood, the home is within walking distance to many restaurants, coffee shops and pubs. We are located near three major freeways with easy access to get around the city.
This home is centrally located minutes from all major San Diego attractions, including the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World, Qualcomm Stadium/Mission Valley, the Gaslamp Quarter with its bustling nightlife, the marina, several beaches and San Diego Airport.
COMPLIMENTARY PERKS AND AMENITIES:
• High Speed Internet/WIFI
• Coffee/Tea: Coffee maker complete with ground Coffee for brewing. Feel free to make as much as you would like! Assorted teas are also available. The filters, ground coffee and tea are located in the cabinet below the counter.
• Air Conditioning and Heat: San Diego is relatively cool in the evenings and the home gets good airflow if the windows are left open. Feel free to use the Central Air Conditioning on those “hotter than normal” San Diego days! Please make sure the Heating and A/C are left off when leaving the home and checking out. There is a remote control in each room (both bedrooms and living/dining area) that will control the Heating and AC. They are also equipped with fans if you just want to recirculate the air within the home.
• Snacks: Complimentary snacks are provided in the kitchen for you. Enjoy!
• Bathroom Supplies: We have provided body soap, shampoo and conditioner in the shower for your use. We also provide a hair dryer located in the cabinet below the bathroom sink.
• Iron/Ironing Board: The iron and ironing board are located in the cabinet below the stairs.
• San Diego Maps/Activity Brochures: Feel free to use the maps/tourist brochures located on the kitchen counter next to the snacks. You can also find some local restaurant menus and assorted coupons. Feel free to leave/recycle them for future guests to be used again and adding new ones to the collection when you leave.
• Kitchenette/Cooking Utensils: Space has been provided in the cabinets for purchased groceries. The kitchenette is complete with a microwave, toaster, coffee pot, 2 burner hot plate (stove) and kettle as well as dishes, glassware and pots/pans.
Interaction with guests
• We like to give my guests as much privacy as possible! However, If you have any questions about the home or have a emergency where you need my assistance, I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you and live just a short distance away!
• For your convenience this home has Self Check In between 4pm - 9pm. We will send the instructions & codes at the beginning of the month of your stay. Please make sure every guest has reviewed the House Manual and Rules prior to check-in. This home can accommodate up to two vehicles with free parking on the street.
Other things to note
This home has steep stairs! Please use caution when using the stairs as they are very steep! Watch your head when going up and down, as the ceiling has a low clearance. Please use the railing when going up and down the stairs as well as upstairs in the bedroom area. Safety first!
I am 100% committed to your stay being wonderful, and for that to happen I ask for us to have a mutual relationship of integrity and respect. Please communicate your needs, expectations and wants before confirming your booking request. I will do my best to make sure you are highly satisfied with your stay and have a 5 STAR experience!
This host has 448 reviews for other properties.View other reviews