Lake Champlain views in a cozy, clean,fully furnished 2-bedroom cottage on Mills Point overlooking Mallets Bay and just steps from the lake.
* Private beach access to enjoy many summer activities.
* Private community only steps away to the Colchester/Burlington bike path. Take the bike ferry at the end of the causeway and explore Champlain Islands.
* Breathtaking sunrises and sunsets.
* Private boat launch.
Guests love our swing inside the screened gazebo to enjoy the evenings bug free while you watch the boats go by. There is a public island (Law Island) that is close enough to go by kayak and have a picnic! Our cottage is in a safe friendly community with plenty of activities to enjoy nearby or just relax and enjoy the views! The cottage comfortably fits 4.
Interaction with guests
We will help make your stay as enjoyable as possible while respecting your privacy. We live nearby and are available by phone or email should you need to contact us for any reason.
Other things to note
* Airport Park with volleyball, tennis, and basketball courts as well as playgrounds for the younger kids.
* Bayside Park with a skateboard park, playground and public beach and Paddle Sports renting paddleboards, kayaks and paddleboats right there on the beach.
* Rosetti Natural Area with sandy beach
* The Burlington Bike Path
* Colchester Causeway and Bike Path
* The Churchstreet Marketplace in downtown
* The Burlington Waterfront
* ECHO Lake and Aquarium and Science Center
* Shelburne Museum
* Downtown Winooski Eateries and Bars
Spirit of Ethan Allen cruises
Lake Champlain Ferry Ride
Beer tasting and tours at local Micro breweries
Ben and Jerry's Factory
Lake Champlain Chocolate Factory
Sunset Drive In Movies
Burlington Farmers Market
Champlain Valley Exposition
Hiking Mount Philo
Vermont Teddy Bear Factory
Vermont Lake Monsters Class A Professional Baseball
Essex Speedway for indoor Go-Karting
MetroRock-rock climbing gym
Places to visit a little further:
Champlain Islands (30 min.)
Stowe, VT (1 hour)
Montreal, Canada (1.5 hours and you will need a passport)
No extra guests overnight! We ask that you make sure all dishes have been washed and used linens and towels be placed near the washing machine.