You will have a truly memorable stay in our beautiful Alpine Chalet.
It is in a private location, that is walking distance into central Queenstown and it has the most exquisite lake and mountain views. You will be blown away!
The chattel is beautifully appointed and features elegant and stylish rooms throughout.
The location is perfect, the views are just breath taking and the chalet is a real Queenstown Gem - BOOK NOW - you will not be disappointed!
Our Alpine Chalet is a true Queenstown Gem and will complement your holiday experience. It has 4 nice comfortable bedrooms, that can accommodate 10 guests. A fully equipped kitchen, warm lounge/TV room and a relaxation area at the top of the stairs.
The balcony provides an excellent space to enjoy the breath taking views and what better place to relax and enjoy some of our magnificent local wines. You will be blown away!
The location is perfect if you want the choice of walking into town, where you can enjoy the restaurants, bars and cafes or retreat to peaceful, relaxing, environment. You certainly can have the best of both worlds.
From the front of the chalet you can enjoy the stunning lake and mountain views. While the rear, backs onto park-lands that provide a real tranquil, peaceful feeling and an exciting place to explore.
The Chalet consists of:
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed and single bed
Fully equipped kitchen
Relaxing lounge/TV room
Balcony and relation area
Bedroom 3: Double bed
Bedroom 4: Queen bed and single bed
Bathroom with washing machine
We will do everything we can to ensure your stay is perfect.
The driveway is steep, so would recommend when arriving with luggage to get a taxi or shuttle bus to the door. BUT it is definitely worth it, you will not believe the views! Parking is limited and we work on a first in first serviced bases.
Keys are located in a lock box at the chalet and the code and instructions will be supplied prior to arrival.
Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am. This may be flexible depending on bookings.
Interaction with guests
We like to respect your privacy but we are always available to assist with recommendations and helpful tips.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements and we will do our up-most to accommodate them.
Other things to note
This is an unhosted listing.
There is 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms.
Linen is provided and must be returned in good condition.
The kitchen is available for your use and is fully equipped. You are responsible to clean up afterwards. To keep the price lower we have not included a cleaning charge but if the house is not left clean and tidy you will be charged. (A cleaner can be arrange at your cost if required) If keys are not returned to the lock box you will be charged.
No parties or events
1. Respect the house/contents and neighbours
2. Report any damages immediately
3. Visitors may visit in common areas of the home, but visitors are to leave no later than 10pm
4. We request that all guests are respectful of noise levels particularly between 10pm until 7am with use of outside areas prohibited during this time.
5. Please ensure all heaters and electric blankets are turned off prior to leaving the house
6. If the keys are not left in the lock box a fee will apply
7. All vehicles, including those belonging to visitors of guests, must be parked on site in their designated parking areas.
8. Leave the house clean and tidy otherwise a cleaning charge will apply, this includes taking linen off beds, cleaning the bathroom/kitchen etc and placing rubbish in the allocated bin outside (A cleaner can be arranged at your cost)
9. If using the kitchen you are responsible to clean up afterwards, including washing/drying dishes and putting them away. Please do not leave them to drip dry on the bench
10. Chattels are not to be removed from the property
11. TV and DVD reconfiguration - If a technician is required to reconfigure the DVD/TV/Entertainment system due to you, the guest, linking in your personal iPod/laptop etc $150 will be deducted from your bond
12. But most of all enjoy your stay!
From Dec 23 - 27, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 551 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a long term Queenstown local and have lots of experience and knowledge of the town.
I am very passionate about fly fishing and can recommend some amazing guides.
Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world and whether you are into extreme adventures or beautiful relaxing wineries, Queenstown has something for everyone.
I will do everything I can to ensure your stay is amazing.