Upgraded property, secluded house on 2.5 acres in the heart of Poconos. Flexible check in and out times free of charge (if no one checks out on the day you arrive and no one checks in on the day you leave)
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Flexible check in and out times free of charge (if no one checks out on the day you arrive and no one checks in on the day you leave)
Excellent getaway house in the heart of the Poconos. House has key location attracting tourists of all kinds. House is secluded from neighbors and is ideal for a peaceful getaway from city rush.
House has excellent location, here is a summary of some activities and attractions:
1) Kalahari Water Park - 15 min away
2) Great Wolf Lodge - 20 min away
3) CamelBeach Mountain WaterPark - 15 min away
4) Camel Back Mountain Ski Resorts - 15 min away
5) CamelBack Mountain Adventures - 15 min away
6) ATV rentals and trails - 13 min away
7) Mount Airy Casino - 15 min away
8) Premium Outlets 101 Shopping Mall - 20 min away
9) Pocono Raceway - race car rentals available Nascar Championships - 10 min away
10) Walmart Super Center - 10 min away
11) Karting (S&S Speedways) - 20 min away
12) Horse Riding Stables - 10 min away
13) Skirmish USA Paintball Field- 20 min away
14) White Water Rafting - 23 min away
15) Fishing - many various locations - 5-10 min away
16) Mountain Biking - various locations 10-20 min away
17) Boat Tours - various locations 20-25 min away
18)Hiking - various locations 20-25 min away
19)Sunset Hill Shooting Range - 20 min away
House was completely renovated in March 2016 and features 5 bedrooms with 2.5 bathrooms.
MASTER BEDROOM features king size bed with full bathroom (Jacuzzi and shower)
4 BEDROOMS feature queen size beds
(All bedrooms have night stands with lights and dressers)
LIVING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM equipped with 2 queen size sofa beds, 1 large sofa, fireplace, 55" HDTV with cable, bluray player and PS3
KITCHEN is stuffed for all gourmet needs: stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, coffee maker, toaster + various cookware. Large dining table faces the nature, exit to terrace with Gas/Charcoal Grills and a beautiful view of the nature.
BASEMENT/GAME ROOM is not finished yet, but features a full size pool table and a spare table for any other activities.
Front yard easily fits up to 8 cars.
Guests are welcome to use any part of the house, the garage is off limits.
Do NOT park on the septic.
Interaction with guests
For any questions or concerns during your stay, you can contact me at any time.
Other things to note
Per our rules, the host of every reservation is required to accept and sign our Rental Agreement.
We keep the house maintained, so we expect the same upon check-out. Smoking inside the house is strictly prohibited and violators will be subject to a $250 fine per incident.