Entertain in style, with this fabulous 4 bed lake view Townhouse!
Situated in the ancient resort town of Argegno, and full to the brim with timeless character and effortless contemporary style, this newly renovated 3-storey townhouse offers a beautiful holiday haven for groups of 8.
Entertain in style, with this fabulous 4 bed lake view Townhouse!
Situated in the ancient resort town of Argegno, and full to the brim with timeless character and effortless contemporary style, this newly renovated 3-storey townhouse offers a beautiful holiday haven for groups of 8. Two minute easy stroll to the famous Piazza di Argegno with it's fabulous restaurants, bars and the best ice cream shop on the lake. A short stroll to the newly opened Lido di Argegno where you can swim either in the swimming pool or at the lake.
Internally, the WIFI-enabled townhouse is fully at home in the 21st century; with a sumptuous living room with fireplace, SAT TV, luxury leather sofa suite and terrace access featuring alongside a chic newly-fitted separate kitchen and an elegant dining room.
Perfect for carefree group stays, 4 boutique-style lake view bedrooms are complemented by 3 contemporary fitted bathrooms. The townhouse is also centrally-heated too, for year round stays.
With lake views to soak up from the romantic lake view roof terrace and timeless alfresco dinner parties to host on the stylish dining terrace below, this retreat provides that unique charm, modern convenience and carefree freedom that guests crave when looking for a luxury self-catering stay.
From the beautiful property, a host of authentic local eateries are close to hand, whilst the historical lakeside centre with its cafes, restaurants, lido, bus and passenger ferry links are all within easy reach.
Situated in a town that offers a strategic western shore location, the main Central Lake visitor highlights and tourist resort towns are all 11-22 minutes’ drive away. Lake swimming, boat rental, hiking and fine dining opportunities also a wait you on the doorstep. The famous Villa D’Este Golf Club and the Menaggio & Cadenabbia Golf Club are 19-27 minutes’ drive away too.
Argegno is also situated within easy reach of the fashionable south western resort towns and villages of Laglio, Moltrasio and Cernobbio (all under 19 minutes’ drive away). Ideal for year-round Lake Como stays, Argegno also provides close proximity to Como city (for modern amenities, tourist attractions, shopping, the aero club, world restaurants and Milan transport links) and Lugano city (for the casinos, designer shops, vibrant nightlife, tourist attractions and Swiss hiking trails), both within 30-45 minutes’ drive away. Milan Malpensa Airport is under 60 minutes’ drive away.
Open plan Living room
• An effortlessly-stylish sitting room with white washed beamed ceiling
• Furnished with a pair of chic leather sofas
• Features an ambient fireplace, a large flat screen SAT TV with DVD player and WIFI access
• Offers direct access out to a sunny private garden with dining terrace
Separate Kitchen & Dining room
• A contemporary family kitchen featuring polished granite work tops and an original mosaic floor
• Equipped with a modern range cooker with hob and oven, a microwave, toaster, electric kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher and American fridge freezer
• Complemented by ambient spot lights and a useful breakfast bar for 2
• An adjoining separate dining room for 8 features a chunky wood dining table, a French-style dresser and a pretty chandelier
• For those wishing to dine ‘alfresco’, a pretty roof top terrace offers a lovely lake view backdrop for romantic aperitifs, whilst the private terrace in the garden below provides a fabulous BBQ dining spot for 10
The 4 bed townhouse is perfectly suited for groups of 8. With all bedrooms offering romantic lake views, 2 boasting en-suites and 2 of the kingsize bedrooms featuring contemporary style four-poster beds, the scene is set for enjoying boutique-style holiday rest.
• Flexible lake view bedroom featuring Twin joinable beds and a wardrobe
• Lake view bedroom with Kingsize bed, wardrobe and luxury en-suite shower room
• Lake view bedroom with Double bed, wardrobe and balcony
• Lake view bedroom with Kingsize bed, wardrobe, balcony and a luxury en-suite with bath tub and shower
For an additional charge, extra adult single camp beds and infant baby cots can also be provided.
• A chic bathroom fitted with a power shower, bath tub, wash basin and WC
• A contemporary en-suite shower room with wash basin and WC
• A boutique en-suite bathroom with bath tub, separate shower, wash basin and WC
• Please note there are 32 internal steps
• Equipped with Central heating, a Fireplace and Fan
• WIFI access is included
• SAT TV and DVD player provided
• Washing machine, Tumble dryer, clothes horse and Ironing facilities provided
• Hairdryer and Universal shaver plug to hand
The townhouse retreat is simply made for entertaining and holiday escapism! As well as offering romantic scenic balcony moments and intimate lake view drinks up on the small roof terrace, a charming private garden is also yours to enjoy. Here, a fabulous alfresco dining area for 10 with BBQ provides a stylish and ambient setting for hosting sociable get-togethers.
Public parking is situated 200 metres away from the property.
Historical Argegno offers the perfect base from which to enjoy the very best of Lake Como. With its charming cafes, highly-recommended local restaurants, lakeside Lido, quaint harbour and dramatic River Telo passing through, a timeless holiday stay awaits!
Argegno also offers scenic passenger ferry crossings to Como, as well as a main lake road which is serviced by frequent bus links to Menaggio and Como S Giovanni Train Station.
The Central Lake visitor highlights, walking routes, villa attractions and Lidos are also within a 15 minutes’ drive away; for the perfect sightseeing trip and relaxed holiday moment. A treasure trove of picturesque resort towns including Bellagio and Varenna can also easily be reached by taking the ferry across from nearby Cadenabbia (16 minutes’ drive/ bus ride away).
With a wide selection of nearby leisure pursuits including water sports, boat hire, sailing, golf, tennis, hiking, extreme sports and Italian Alp skiing, even the most active of guests will be kept amused!
Argegno is also well-situated for reaching the city highlights of Como (30 minutes’ drive) and Lugano (45 minutes’ drive). The ideal choice for accessible year-round stays, Milan Malpensa Airport is just 59 minutes’ drive away.