Awesome and super funky newly built double loft townhouse 50sqm! Super easy access to Asakusa (9min), Sky Tree (5min), Akihabara/Ueno/Tokyo stations (20min), Disneyland and Disney Sea (45min), both Nairta and Haneda Airports (60min), and much more. Quiet guests only, please! If you want to stay in the apartment late at night and drink and talk loudly with your group, this is not the place for you. This is a really quiet apartment with quiet neighbours and is a great base to explore Tokyo!
This apartment is a rare find and truly unique. A large 50square meters with two loft spaces for bedding (there is also a double sofa bed in the living room and the entrance room (aka bedroom 3).
Living room and kitchen has a good feeling with its high ceilings.
Rooms are bright and comfortable because of many windows and greens outside.
The loft can be used as a spacious, comfortable bed room.
Notably, the spacious entrance room, right inside the entrance door, is ideal for those who travel and have lots of luggage and bags.
This entire space is for your private use.
Interaction with guests
The key is provided in a lockbox and you can access the property anytime you wish. You do not need to meet us, but can call us in case you need anything.
Other things to note
- Portable wifi device provided for free.
- Wifi internet in the house also provided (high speed!)
- English labels on house gadgets
- HD TV
- Chromecast so you can stream to the TV from your mobile or laptop etc.
- Washer dryer combo so you can throw your clothes in to wash and they come out dry and clean:)
- Bathroom amenities provided (shampoo, conditioner, body soap)
- Kitchen utensils and cutlery available
- As this is a loft space and requires stairs and ladders, it is not recommended for toddlers and infants.
- no smoking in the house
- no pets
- no shoes in the house
- please try not to waste electricity
- please be quiet and respect the neighbours, particularly in the evening.
- please separate the garbage (general waste, PET bottles, cans and glass. Instructions and bins provided)
- check in after 3pm. check out before 11am. If there is no booking immediately before/after your scheduled booking, the check-in and check-out times are flexible. Please let us know in advance if you need to checkin/checkout at different times so that we can accommodate you as much as possible.
This host has 233 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a Japanese/Australian couple with 2 young crazy boys. We love this city and would like to invite you to enjoy what it has to offer; everything from its fabulous food to eclectic culture. We're both very well travelled and know that a comfortable stay makes a big difference!