Welcome to WARSAW Old Town SQUARE, one of the most exciting and artfull place in WARSAW!
Apartment is located in the heart of historical OLD TOWN, the most beautiful place in the city - charming streets with numerous restaurants - 3 min walk to public transportation going to all areas of the city.
The apartment has one living room, one bedroom, a kitchen and bathroom.
The view from windows is straight on the lively Old Town Square with Statue of Warsaw Mermaid.
About the Apartment:
- Living room with sofa for 2 persons.
- One Bedroom / bed for 2 persons.
- Bathroom with shower
- Cable TV
- Internet WIFI
- The neighbourhood is Very Safe.
Hall is with wardrobe for coats, jackets, etc..
Kitchen is fitted with fridge with a freezer, gas cooker, electric kettle, dishes, pots and cutlery.
The bathroom fits shower and toilet, clean towels and fresh linen.
The keys to the apartment We give personally!
Things to note:
Apartment is on third floor without an elevator (historical bulding).
Parking is on neighborings streets.
Easy in, easy out. It truly is one of the best located apartments in all of Old Town.
- Buses: 3 min walk.
- Trams/Streetcars 3 min walk
- Metro 5 min. Going to all areas of the city.
The apartment is on the old Royal Route, where is a lot of interesting, monumental, historical places to sightseeing:
- The Old Town Area - the monument from UNESCO World Heritage Site,
- The Royal Castle, Barbican, historic churches,
- Royal Square with Statue of Sigmund III Vasa – king of Poland
- Presidential Place
- University of Warsaw – 10 minutes on foot,
- Chmielna st. and Nowy Świat st. with their attractions – about 10 minutes on foot,
On this Royal Route you can visit also:
- The Łazienki Royal Park,
- The Botanic Garden
- The Wilanów Royal Palace,
You can walk also to the center of Warsaw - 10 min. on foot where you can see :
- The Palace of Culture and Science - you can look at a beautiful panorama of Warsaw from 30 floor of The Palace
- Central Railway Station
- Złote Tarasy – 10 minutes - the biggest shopping center
- cinemas, theatres, museums and clubs etc.
If you have any questions don't hesitate and ask!